Declaration of Peace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurricane...props

Invicta, you have my eternal respect, I would likely have shot myself and or someone else by now

On a side note, I'm gonna give Ghengis Khan the benefit of the doubt that he was making a joke of some sort when he named his alliance The Huns and not just an ignorant fool. Because [ooc]its not like Ghengis Khan led the MONGOL EMPIRE and the most notable Hun leader was Attila[/ooc] or anything...

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

Hurricane...props

Invicta, you have my eternal respect, I would likely have shot myself and or someone else by now

On a side note, I'm gonna give Ghengis Khan the benefit of the doubt that he was making a joke of some sort when he named his alliance The Huns and not just an ignorant fool. Because [ooc]its not like Ghengis Khan led the MONGOL EMPIRE and the most notable Hun leader was Attila[/ooc] or anything...

The benefit of the doubt isn't necessary here. I have followed this alliance from its beginning, and I can assure you it was no joke. (well for us it was)

Hurricane...props

Wow. I can't believe I missed that.

This would be an interesting announcement if only it were a little more, well interesting... at first I thought Invicta was declaring peace with another purple alliance just to keep our pulses racing.

How come you don't have a Minister of Foreign Affairs to make these statements? Well I suppose your way is better than having some feckless idiot wandering around with nothing to do other than to pose around as a MoFA, while not actually being trusted to do anything, that'd be a dreadful thing...

pip pip

tl:dr Baaaaaaa!