Why Why Why?

Emperor Nicholas II

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy as always Sith.

Read the discussion.

I am constantly amazed at the blatant disregard some nations have towards actually attempting to inform themselves of a situation before commenting.

Also, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1859935

Those that find themselves so concerned with the manner in which we handle our affairs are welcome to attempt enforcement of their own method upon us. We stand ready.

Read the discussion.

I am constantly amazed at the blatant disregard some nations have towards actually attempting to inform themselves of a situation before commenting.

Also, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1859935

Those that find themselves so concerned with the manner in which we handle our affairs are welcome to attempt enforcement of their own method upon us. We stand ready.

Oh kind Sir, I did read the discussion. I'm not appalled at the rogue thing but more appalled at the way you guys jump on a single individual (I've seen this before, more specifically against one of your allies), you are like vultures that haven't eaten in months.

The manner in which you handle your affairs is up to yourself, as it is up to me to comment on that handling. Now I can mimic your last sentence and try to be all though and say "If you don't like it, do something about it". But I won't, because frankly, you are not worth it.

Edited by kriekfreak

Oh kind Sir, I did read the discussion. I'm not appalled at the rogue thing but more appalled at the way you guys jump on a single individual (I've seen this before, more specifically against one of your allies), you are like vultures that haven't eaten in months.

The manner in which you handle your affairs is up to yourself, as it is up to me to comment on that handling. Now I can mimic your last sentence and try to be all though and say "If you don't like it, do something about it". But I won't, because frankly, you are not worth it.

Do you support completely uninvolved parties demanding a response and/or proof?

How is it that this topic still is not locked , failure for people to read my requests to lock threads =/

what is everyone moaning about now?

our rouge still doesn't leave our AA and lost a good 40 K NS for attacking a nation and then having this friends tag team the ghost/rogue/whateveridon'treallycarejustwanthimtosodoffforgoodok

Edited by Emperor Nicholas II