Earth RP

Sargun II

- The British Island in the South Atlantic (South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands) need to adopt our colour change and be denoted as part of the Empire.

- Gibraltar also needs to be denoted as part of the Empire.

- Finally, the pink areas in the map below are British owned territory within Cyprus, so could such changes also be made please.

Cyprus_SBAsInRed.png

Just as a reference, here is a map of all British overseas territory, all of which I originally claimed.

Thanks.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to apologize for my behavior last night, especially that last post where I lashed out at anyone who disagreed with me. I've had a rough month and I really shouldn't be taking it out on you guys. I should have asked the people who RP'd first whether or not they felt they could change to a new forum, and I took the opinions of a few to heart more than I should have.

OP being fixed now.

I want to apologize for my behavior last night, especially that last post where I lashed out at anyone who disagreed with me. I've had a rough month and I really shouldn't be taking it out on you guys. I should have asked the people who RP'd first whether or not they felt they could change to a new forum, and I took the opinions of a few to heart more than I should have.

OP being fixed now.

You are a very silly sausage.

Now let's get back to having fun. <3

That sounds so blocky. Just name it X of Indonesia or Indonesian X.

Just for that comment, i think I'll keep that name. :P

hEYHEYHEY.

The guidlines don't cover bomber aircraft, can we fix that?

I'm sure they are working on it, along with the navy aspects.

Any attempt to force me to RP offsite to maintain my claims here in ERP.. would likely constitute a violation of Forum Terms.. I imagine.

Good news, everyone! Hermes just finished reviewing the forum's rules and guidelines, and it seems that it isn't against the rules for someone to decide to move their user-generated content off of this forum in order to prevent clutter! Advertising it here, however, may be an entirely different story.