The Advancement In Technology. WF

LRA KING

After a few months of existence, i figured that World Federation needed a video to show everyone what, and how we came to be. I wont go into much detail Because the video will explain all that i have to say.

This video is a dramatised version of how world federation came to existence. So please Enjoy.

I believe the reason was something along the lines of "wartime desertion".

Just a guess.

Now back to the OP: Nice video. Could have picked a better song though (since that's the one they used in the ads for Gears of War, nothing against the song itself)

I remember when you were wearing "I love Moo" sigs in NPO all that time ago. I forgot exactly what you did to get kicked out... but I remember it was ridiculous :v:

He left because during the war, he came on to ask for aid, and then when he learned that nobody there at the time had any to spare, just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, he left. So Cager called him out on it, LRA got... annoyed, rage quit, then had 'I will not rest until I get Cager out of this system' in his nation bio for a while. The video was alright though.

Ellis, i called cager out and he peaced out. I left because cager was being extremly annoying.

I even have to logs of me asking cager out plenty of times while he was in PM.

I asked for aid once, and how can you or cager tell me i left because of aid after cager was in pm. what a contridiction.

Edited by LRA

Pre-emptive strike: Viridians, before you respond to people in this thread who are saying things you don't like, just remember that if you put your foot in your mouth, I've got more than enough spare time to put mine where the sun don't shine.

VE members more important than me can ignore that obviously.

Nice video, LRA.

Edited by Ephriam Grey