LE DoW

Mayzie

I'll post it for you shall I?

LE declares war on AZTEC because they're less than 1/3 our size and we think we can take them.

That about right?

(ooc: you would declare as i'm heading out for the day lol)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I congratulate LE on a well organized blitz, however I disapprove of the target selection, as attacking an alliance 1/3 your size seems more like a tech raid than an alliance war. However, this is a game where tech raiding is legal, so happy tech hunting everyone!

Meh...this $%&@ed up my experiment. So I'm not terrible thrilled to have 34 messages in my inbox for no real purpose other then "!@#$% and Giggles".

It also doesn't help that there wasn't even an official DoW from LE. I'd love for someone from LE to explain why we've been hit. Otherwise, I'll open up my can of worms.

NS you tool. Last i looked, we were 50k, they 173k, i may be wrong, i'm on my phone. AZTEC has 27 active members and were warring with buddies in an AA set up for us to screw around.

You don't have to be a jerk about it <_<

And its your fault your NS is 1/3 the size, you should have built up.

You don't have to be a jerk about it <_<

And its your fault your NS is 1/3 the size, you should have built up.

We don't participate in this games politics because we are uninterested in it. We don't build up to our maximum potential because we don't care to be the larger alliances in this game. We don't try and win rounds, because we are uninterested in it. We don't sign treaties, because we don't care to play the game like most alliances play.

In short, we attempt to play TE the way it should be; unrestricted from petty political institutions and decrees in order to play around amongst ourselves. But round after round, this has lead us to be targeted. Honestly, I'm tired of it...and so is every other member of AZTEC. If we wanted to play this game to win or dominate, we'd pull in many more members from our 306 member body. But we don't...because we want to stay small and independent, and we want to let our members go off and do there own things in other TE alliances.

A surprising move from LE, then again, maybe not. The LE leadership this round seems to have taken a downturn from the usually excellent leaders they produce (regardless of whether or not you agree with them, LE almost always has competent leadership). I'd be interested to see the rationale behind this as well, if there is one.

This game is not known for its rationale, random temporary insanity is more familiar, as hitting a smaller alliance in an obviously predatory manner generally mobilizes the public opinion of the game against the aggressor, and as there are several alliances that could easily defend AZTEC against a LE already stressed by an offensive war, a risky maneuver indeed.

hmm yes inded but as an AZTEC member stated

[We don't participate in this games politics because we are uninterested in it. We don't build up to our maximum potential because we don't care to be the larger alliances in this game. We don't try and win rounds, because we are uninterested in it. We don't sign treaties, because we don't care to play the game like most alliances play.

/quote] they dont sign treaties etc etc so it would be hard to find an alliance willing to help them out unless they were war hungry themselves or just are generous and would help them

hmm yes inded but as an AZTEC member stated they dont sign treaties etc etc so it would be hard to find an alliance willing to help them out unless they were war hungry themselves or just are generous and would help them

I never stated we don't have friends...nor are we opposed to making new ones. I was also eluding towards the fact, that due to this not being the first nor last incident of random aggression towards our alliance. We could by all intents and purposes end up changing our playing style; if TE only respects power and politics, we can begin to project both. We don't want too; we'd much rather continue to play like we've always have done in the past. But it seems every round we play, our way of life is targeted and assaulted by opportunistic aggressors. And if the only thing to keep aggressors at bay are power & politics, we will shift our style of play to protect our members and way of life.

hmm yes inded but as an AZTEC member stated
[We don't participate in this games politics because we are uninterested in it. We don't build up to our maximum potential because we don't care to be the larger alliances in this game. We don't try and win rounds, because we are uninterested in it. We don't sign treaties, because we don't care to play the game like most alliances play.
they dont sign treaties etc etc so it would be hard to find an alliance willing to help them out unless they were war hungry themselves or just are generous and would help them

I would help them. You know why? Owned-You is a real TE player from back in the day. :P

they dont sign treaties etc etc so it would be hard to find an alliance willing to help them out unless they were war hungry themselves or just are generous and would help them

I would help them. You know why? Owned-You is a real TE player from back in the day. :P

Heh, it's good to see other geezers still around.

Looks like Aztec got decimated by LE. Surprising move considering there didn't seem to be any real point to it. Of course, in TE there normally isn't one.

We don't participate in this games politics because we are uninterested in it. We don't build up to our maximum potential because we don't care to be the larger alliances in this game. We don't try and win rounds, because we are uninterested in it. We don't sign treaties, because we don't care to play the game like most alliances play.

Exactly... how.. I.. feel... You see, during the Fight Club's war and before it, many people kept saying !@#$ like "oh, your ns is like tiny!@#$@". Guess what? My SE NS is amazingly small, too. I keep it less than 10k on SE and 2k in TE. Why? Well, when a devestating war comes along, I won't have to worry about losing all that precious infrastructure and tech that I just spent the last few weeks mining, now will I?

Building up your nation to be as big as it can get is just stupid - specially in TE.

Hi ES, suprised to see you here...or not.

I would have thought "or not"..