Top TBH GOV okays OOC for reasons to PZI

CloudGT4

Cloud, you attacked someone who was not even a part of this whole OOC argument simply because he was in an alliance with timeline.

All this thread has accomplished is to show how petty you are, you have shown no reason to DoW on anyone, and have simply proved you deserve everything you get.

LoSS will not interefere with TBH's affairs, they can deal with this as they see fit, we're not here to be enforcers.

But rest assured Timeline has our full backing and protection if you decide to make a bigger deal about this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud, you attacked someone who was not even a part of this whole OOC argument simply because he was in an alliance with timeline.

All this thread has accomplished is to show how petty you are, you have shown no reason to DoW on anyone, and have simply proved you deserve everything you get.

LoSS will not interefere with TBH's affairs, they can deal with this as they see fit, we're not here to be enforcers.

But rest assured Timeline has our full backing and protection if you decide to make a bigger deal about this.

So otherwords if I fight back, and timeline takes damage. I have to know worry about LoSS attacking me? Or do I just read this threat wrongly?

There was no threat.

I'm simply saying if you have a problem with timeline, then sort it out with timeline, we have no problem with that.

The problems occur when you attack other members of our protectorate who are completely unconnected to your petty OOC argument.

I see something that tells me that the two of you have an OOC relationship that you allowed to bleed into my game. I also see that your log screen shot needs to be rated 'PG-13' or 'R'. I also think that neither of you are looking particularly good at this moment.

Had Cloud asked...and it's a pity he didn't...I'd say you weren't worth an IC bullet and that he should move on. Why he talks to you at all OOC is a mystery that only testosterone imbalances can explain.

Well what can I say, we was friends out side of this game, but you need to look at the facts, this war is not about OOC reason, the attacks on Cloud are due to his attacks on us, nothing more.

the whole OOC thing I had taken to Valhalla as at the time he was a member, I was more then willing to let Valhalla do as they see fit, that would have been the end of it for me, but he was the one who attacked us, we did not attack him.

Well what can I say, we was friends out side of this game, but you need to look at the facts, this war is not about OOC reason, the attacks on Cloud are due to his attacks on us, nothing more.

the whole OOC thing I had taken to Valhalla as at the time he was a member, I was more then willing to let Valhalla do as they see fit, that would have been the end of it for me, but he was the one who attacked us, we did not attack him.

Then why can't I help but think that the IC stuff is a tiny portion of what's going on between the two of you? Oh wait, we've already heard evidence of it. <_<

Then why can't I help but think that the IC stuff is a tiny portion of what's going on between the two of you? Oh wait, we've already heard evidence of it. <_<

Well shocking as it may seem, i could care less of what you think, the IC war is due to cloud attacking one of the members of TBH, nothing more, deal with it.

This is not a PZI able offense IMO.....sounds like cloud is going through a rough spot and people should be taking that into account before condemning him.

Agreed, however this should have never been brought here, I think we both could agree on that ?

Edited by Freelancer

This is not a PZI able offense IMO.....sounds like cloud is going through a rough spot and people should be taking that into account before condemning him.

I am sure if you read one of my posts, I do make the point at the time of saying that I was not happy about his actions.

I have also stated we would ZI or ZT, but that will not pass until we have talked to the rest of TBH Gov, also even if we do pick PZI, that would be our call, not saying we are going to in anyway

Ohh so there is a bigger story here, please fill us in. :popcorn:

I was having a combo about couping my TE alliance. Timeline was leaked the logs, then dressed them up to make it look like I was trying to Coup CJ and Valhalla.

Valhalla has the proof of the doctored logs, though The fact this went public, is the reason I am ejected from there. As you can see Hal still semi supports me in this thread.

QUOTE (AirMe @ Sep 7 2009, 05:51 PM) *

I am sure if you read one of my posts, I do make the point at the time of saying that I was not happy about his actions.

I have also stated we would ZI or ZT, but that will not pass until we have talked to the rest of TBH Gov, also even if we do pick PZI, that would be our call, not saying we are going to in anyway

excuse me I was told if I didn't fight back I would be ZI'd, if I cause any damages its PZI. When your 2nd nation attacked me. I of course countered. Due to threats of LoSS interfering there Timeline.

Edited by CloudGT4