I surrender to Army of Darkness

Stelios

One down, 256 to go. :awesome:

Thank you Stelios, for being such a good sport. :)

Proof that even the biggest AA in the game cannot protect you from the Army of Darkness.

RE just got busted up with a major war. They may have the biggest AA and are the single most powerful NS wise. But they are very disorganized after the war.

Way to go, beating up on a nation with a disorganized alliance.

And why do we have a thread devoted to just 1 nation surrender?

Because i need to delete my nation and the only way he would accept peace was if i posted this.. I went through three MHA nation then flava flav came and decimated me... he just basically killed what was already dead from someone else

RE just got busted up with a major war. They may have the biggest AA and are the single most powerful NS wise. But they are very disorganized after the war.

Well, the disorganization is ending tonight. Folger and I have discussed some things and him and I are calling a RE Gov meeting to discuss a few things. Expect a response soon.

Because i need to delete my nation and the only way he would accept peace was if i posted this.. I went through three MHA nation then flava flav came and decimated me... he just basically killed what was already dead from someone else

Sounds like something Jeb would demand. :gag:

Well, the disorganization is ending tonight. Folger and I have discussed some things and him and I are calling a RE Gov meeting to discuss a few things. Expect a response soon.

Okay, it was still disorganized when Stelios was attacked. And that is what I was referring to. But good luck getting your alliance organized. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of it.

Theres no shame in surendering to the army of darkness, our siberian POW camp is one of the most comfortable in TE :unsure:

Just 3 months march from here on foot...

I'm sorry, but it is a well known fact that Siberia is under Frostbite control. If you are holding POW's there, we might have a problem.

Another abuse of power, imo.

1. they seem very disorganized in general

2. How dare a 21 man AA attack the #1 AA while it's down. Shame on us, we should get Zied.

3.Thread to one nation surrender, idk? Ask P2die, he's the one with the seething hate for RE. Apparently he's on their terrorist threat list lol

Good, we expected to have our defensive slot filled buy you guys 2 days ago. How hard do we have to hit on the beehive before the bees come out?

Sounds like something Jeb would demand. :gag:

Okay, it was still disorganized when Stelios was attacked. And that is what I was referring to. But good luck getting your alliance organized. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of it.

1.Ash is my persona concerning all TE interaction. Jeb has nothing to do with this.

2.Me too. We want to see how well we hold up against a curbstomp. That was the plan anyway, we didn't realize how bad a 3 day war ending in white peace would hamper the defenses of a 257 member AA against a 20 man AA. They'll get to us when they're ready I suppose

I'm sorry, but it is a well known fact that Siberia is under Frostbite control. If you are holding POW's there, we might have a problem.

It is also a well know fact that Siberia is one of many gateways to hell, even as cold as it is. Don't worry, only those who are "touched" can see us since, though we share the same space, we are in another dimension.

Another abuse of power, imo.

Will you shut up already? :P

Yes, we are the bad guys, How incredible perceptive you all are.

Seems you TE blokes have gotten way to soft since I last played a full round.

Stop crying and do something about it.

This is a war game after all :facepalm:

1. they seem very disorganized in general

2. How dare a 21 man AA attack the #1 AA while it's down. Shame on us, we should get Zied.

3.Thread to one nation surrender, idk? Ask P2die, he's the one with the seething hate for RE. Apparently he's on their terrorist threat list lol

Good, we expected to have our defensive slot filled buy you guys 2 days ago. How hard do we have to hit on the beehive before the bees come out?

1.Ash is my persona concerning all TE interaction. Jeb has nothing to do with this.

2.Me too. We want to see how well we hold up against a curbstomp. That was the plan anyway, we didn't realize how bad a 3 day war ending in white peace would hamper the defenses of a 257 member AA against a 20 man AA. They'll get to us when they're ready I suppose

It is also a well know fact that Siberia is one of many gateways to hell, even as cold as it is. Don't worry, only those who are "touched" can see us since, though we share the same space, we are in another dimension.

Nicely said, couldn't have said it better.

It seems that I am no longer in a position of power.

Want to know how to get on our bad side?

Pretty much this.

Any nation facing this sort of situation has a couple of choices. One? Fight and kick some arse until you no longer can. Two? Same as number One and take some of them down with you....Sorta what we did when Murder did that crap. We were only three...but we killed 11 before we fell....

Three...ask RD, or another, for help. At this time help will be limited to just advice; but you may find you have some friends on your back......I am not a Gov mem. That would be Llama, Michael, and B Bear....I believe.

Doesn't change the fact that it is Our gateway to hell. As far as sensing your kind, you seem to be doing a fine job of reaching into this "dimension". You Can be touched and you can be found and if anyone is to do such it would be the Alliance with 11,274 tech. There being only one alliance with more and they only have around 600 tech more which is all divided between 50 more nations. We have our ways of reaching your kind, after all, we own Siberia and we know about your little gateway.

You can be touched. You can be found. Find another land for your POW camp.

• 2 weeks later...
Theres no shame in surendering to the army of darkness, our siberian POW camp is one of the most comfortable in TE :unsure:

Just 3 months march from here on foot...

But there is shame in getting owned by the Roman Empire....

You always give me a great source of entertainment my friend.

Rule 14 better to ignore them, especially that particular one. I wonder if we could get some nominations going for the most bitter person in TE, it might be an entertaining, if negative poll.

I find this topic Despicable! What kind of AA makes a single nation post defeat on the OWF.

I don't condone an entire AA posting defeat on OWF, but one nation just to get peace so he can delete....

Where is your honor AoD, very despicable indeed )):

BG.