When can you get a national wonder?

RayRay99

So I just have to have the cash in the bank? Sheesh, that is easy!

Your in Ragnarok and you needed to come here for that question, wow.

However I took the liberty to take a quick look at your nation, you have the perfect native resources for Construction, Fast Food and Beer, I'd work on that first, once complete, The Social Security Security Wonder would be my recommendation for your first, raises taxes to 30% thats huge for a nation your size.

Edited Typo

Edited by Freelancer

The sooner you buy your wonders the better. As Freelancer said you need to work to get 3BR+Uranium( or anything you wish, gems at your size prolly). but make sure your first wonder is SM (stock market) because at your size (3k infra) 2% increase in tax wouldn't give you more than the SM wonder, And the SM is cheaper for your first wonder.

The sooner you buy your wonders the better. As Freelancer said you need to work to get 3BR+Uranium( or anything you wish, gems at your size prolly). but make sure your first wonder is SM (stock market) because at your size (3k infra) 2% increase in tax wouldn't give you more than the SM wonder, And the SM is cheaper for your first wonder.

SSS is worth more money at 4k infra than SM. I believe at 3.5k as well.

The difference in price really isn't significant either if you purchase the SSS at 4k infra because you'll just get your investment return sooner than later.

The difference in price really isn't significant either if you purchase the SSS at 4k infra because you'll just get your investment return sooner than later.

It might not be now but 30 days down the road or 100 you will be annoyed you delayed your first wonder.

I've been passing 4k infra like 4 times and I really did the math. SM is better at that size because the population is not that high in that level to worth buying SSS. And as ender said you will regret later that you delayed your first wonder because you should have paid 10 more million for a wonder.

/me goes to find a 4k infra nation and do the math again

It might not be now but 30 days down the road or 100 you will be annoyed you delayed your first wonder.

I've been passing 4k infra like 4 times and I really did the math. SM is better at that size because the population is not that high in that level to worth buying SSS. And as ender said you will regret later that you delayed your first wonder because you should have paid 10 more million for a wonder.

You should always use CN utilities or a similar calculator, put in your nation data and the system will tell you the relative benefits of each wonder. What you should check is whether the SSS will earn you more than 333,333 more than the SM wonder per day, if it does than the extra 10M is worth it, if money is no object, and you should buy SSS first if it does not slow down your wonder clock. (Ex, buying a wonder after a banker push). If the difference is less than 333,333, the SSS will not recoup its extra cost over the 30 days you will have it alone, so it is better to buy SM first.

You should always use CN utilities or a similar calculator, put in your nation data and the system will tell you the relative benefits of each wonder. What you should check is whether the SSS will earn you more than 333,333 more than the SM wonder per day, if it does than the extra 10M is worth it, if money is no object, and you should buy SSS first if it does not slow down your wonder clock. (Ex, buying a wonder after a banker push). If the difference is less than 333,333, the SSS will not recoup its extra cost over the 30 days you will have it alone, so it is better to buy SM first.

No, that's the wrong way of looking at it. Guess what, after 2 months when you've bought them both, the total amount spent will be the same.

So "if money is no object", the SSS will almost certainly be the better option, even if it only makes $1 more per day (and it should be a much bigger difference than that). The question is whether money is an issue or not. Stock Market is the way to go for most nations b/c you can start the wonder clock earlier (assuming you're not sitting on some huge cash reserve, which I don't think is worthwhile at this size, but that's just my opinion).

Edited by King Irwin

Uhm, it's not directly related to population. The SSS pretty much increases your gross tax collection by +7.14% (30/28). If the Stock Market increases your "Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day" by more than 7.14%, it will be more beneficial than the SSS. Otherwise the SSS will be more beneficial. The SSS is better if you have a high gross citizen income, the SM is better if you have a low gross citizen income. It depends on your trades, improvements etc. However the SM is still recommended because you can get it sooner.

Edited by Viluin