Mordor DoE

Nagato the Great

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Stomp your feet and scream on the ground until everyone lets you have orcs.

OOC: okay. you guys will basically say no to everything i come up with, isn't that right?

@Tahsir: i don't know. i wasn't around and don't know anything about diberia.

Edited by Nagato the Great

OOC: Diberia has zombies, basically put. I've been RP'ing that for the last real life year. And many still don't accept it (don't blame them either). With the help of LVN, some OOC research and many IC posts lead to my final result. If you want orks in the image of orks, have RP'ed events leading up to the orkination of your people, then some will accept it.

Heh, and the zombie virus initially spread from an infected chicken. :P

OOC: Yes. If you want to RP something imaginary you must properly RP a background. Else it will be discredited.

OOC: well how do i properly start? with normal people, then have the whole disease thing? should it even be a disease? i want it to be as close to orcs as possible...

OOC: How much RP did Jerrey put into the Diberia RP just to make it BARELY skate over into acceptance? I mean real time. Not RP time. Days? Weeks? Months?

OOC: A lot. :P

OOC: okay. you guys will basically say no to everything i come up with, isn't that right?

@Tahsir: i don't know. i wasn't around and don't know anything about diberia.

OOC: No, we say no to everything that makes no sense.

OOC: Diberia has zombies, basically put. I've been RP'ing that for the last real life year. And many still don't accept it (don't blame them either). With the help of LVN, some OOC research and many IC posts lead to my final result. If you want orks in the image of orks, have RP'ed events leading up to the orkination of your people, then some will accept it.

Heh, and the zombie virus initially spread from an infected chicken. :P

OOC: Perfect example of actually trying. Jerrey took a crapload of time to even start. Nagato, on the other hand, posted a few times and said "Hai, some stuff happened, we're orcs now. :D " That's 50% of my problem with it. The other 50% is the lack of realism.

Following the vote of no-confidence in our statement of recognition of Mordor by France, and then by Mordor itself, the Imperium of Poliz hereby revokes it.

"This is a most wise decision by the Imperium, we applaud it wholeheartedly."

OOC: what is believable? i honestly think that you guys will attack absolutely any IC thing happening that i give.

OOC: You didn't even try though. Honestly something of this maginitude would need extensive RP to fly.

OOC: A lot. :P

OOC: No, we say no to everything that makes no sense.

OOC: Perfect example of actually trying. Jerrey took a crapload of time to even start. Nagato, on the other hand, posted a few times and said "Hai, some stuff happened, we're orcs now. :D " That's 50% of my problem with it. The other 50% is the lack of realism.

OOC: hell it was my first reroll. :(

OOC: well how do i properly start? with normal people, then have the whole disease thing? should it even be a disease? i want it to be as close to orcs as possible...

OOC: It is your idea, research it, use your imagination, run a good story with lots of plausibles. Main factor it must have a modicum of reality else it would be trashed by everyone.

OOC: One thing to note, is that my "zombies" are not your typical zombie (dispite acting similar), and is not/does not look like they are dead; much rather the opposite. If their right arm is shot off, well, depending on the version of the virus, they'll most likely die from loss of blood akin to regular people.

I'd suggest doing some looking on the internet for diseases that make people ugly. And see if test tube babies can be dyed different colors.

OOC: One thing to note, is that my "zombies" are not your typical zombie (dispite acting similar), and is not/does not look like they are dead; much rather the opposite. If their right arm is shot off, well, depending on the version of the virus, they'll most likely die from loss of blood akin to regular people.

I'd suggest doing some looking on the internet for diseases that make people ugly. And see if test tube babies can be dyed different colors.

OOC: exactly how mine are. not real orcs. and as far as i've read, genetic mutations can cause skin colours to change and the body to look, well, ugly.

Edited by Nagato the Great

OOC: If you want orcs then don't go disease or mutation I would say make the citizens of your nation belong to some cult that worships some dark forgotten god and that they have genetically or cosmetically changed themselves into his image and that they follow your leader Sauron because they believe him to be the prophet that will lead them into returning your god to life.

Also be prepared for the fact that you may still be attacked IC because nation's see yours as some sort of hideous experiment gone wrong or just hate non-humans and will destroy you regardless.