The End of an Era

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reference is lost on me.

OK well let me explain it at a level you can understand. NSO's IDLE threats about us being in a convenient package for target list is getting old. We both know you aren't making any moves, and if the off chance you are planning to roll us. You will be in for more than you expected.

OK well let me explain it at a level you can understand. NSO's IDLE threats about us being in a convenient package for target list is getting old. We both know you aren't making any moves, and if the off chance you are planning to roll us. You will be in for more than you expected.

Thank you for proving that NSO humor really is more refined than your "lulz" brand. Hilarious.

I would be much obliged if you would refrain from telling me what my motivations were for joining the NSO. Rest assured my good sir, your former alliance had nothing to do with my decision. The fact of the matter is that I had had quite a few old acquaintances bidding me to join for some time, and with the League having done all it was going to do, I resided to take my place with the Sith.

I see no wrong in pointing out the many faults and undesirable qualities to be found in this new alliance. It is merely yet another attempt to revive the spirit of GOONS and \m/, and this time with an welcome additional flare reminiscent of /b/. While some of you are bidding that this alliance be given a chance, I say that you are all fools. Any sensible man can clearly see that all we have here is a continuation of old rubbish, which I can only hope will promptly be stomped out.

Your blathering is nothing more than old rubbish, these guys are no more \m/ or goons than you and your mates are NPO.

You...really dont get the joke, do you? Wow.

I really don't care what it is. I can't say I've seen a single NSO poster that has had something to say of any relevance or meaning in this thread at all so I don't really have much of an interest in whatever chest thumping and snide comments you make about our merger. Have fun talking to air.

I really don't care what it is. I can't say I've seen a single NSO poster that has had something to say of any relevance or meaning in this thread at all so I don't really have much of an interest in whatever chest thumping and snide comments you make about our merger. Have fun talking to air.

Well, I wonder where this reasonable, peace-loving crew was a few days ago back when they were threatening war over a lulz apology in our public channel? :huh:

Your blathering is nothing more than old rubbish, these guys are no more \m/ or goons than you and your mates are NPO.

This must have been the best post of the thread.

Well, I wonder where this reasonable, peace-loving crew was a few days ago back when they were threatening war over a lulz apology in our public channel? :huh:

War was not threatened

War was not threatened

This is news...I mean, I was in the channel, and I remember them threatening to attack over it pretty clearly.

Edit: Oh, I see, war wasn't threatened, it was promised. Silly of me to forget that distinction.

Edited by Chron

This is news...I mean, I was in the channel, and I remember them threatening to attack over it pretty clearly.

Edit: Oh, I see, war wasn't threatened, it was promised. Silly of me to forget that distinction.

Uh, mushi was in the channel too and if I remember correctly was the one that made a statement that could be construed by some as a threat, but honestly who really cares at this point?

Uh, mushi was in the channel too and if I remember correctly was the one that made a statement that could be construed by some as a threat, but honestly who really cares at this point?

Because those threats were made within less than an hour of the posting of this topic. And that discussion was the point of the joke weve been making this entire topic...

Ugh. And you don't recall correctly, because the threats of attack were literal threats, not "construed by some" or some such nonsense. Ill dig up the logs if you want to be bothered.

Because those threats were made within less than an hour of the posting of this topic. And that discussion was the point of the joke weve been making this entire topic...

Ugh. And you don't recall correctly, because the threats of attack were literal threats, not "construed by some" or some such nonsense. Ill dig up the logs if you want to be bothered.

Yes, Chron I do remember the seriousness of such. It is not going anywhere though, from either side. So in the end, neither side gains much from this. This was all good fun for awhile, that was the point. What is it now?

Yes, Chron I do remember the seriousness of such. It is not going anywhere though, from either side. So in the end, neither side gains much from this. This was all good fun for awhile, that was the point. What is it now?

The hypocrisy shown in this thread was so staggering, I just felt the need to point it out.

I fail to see why I should be offended by the compliment that I am reminiscent of a Pacifican. Now I speak for myself only, but I cannot deny that it was my first home for over a year, and during that time was an alliance full of competent figures, such as myself. The same could never be said of either GOONS or \m/, neither of which ever amounted to rising to become more than coattail riding bullies. In that manner, while perhaps not a political succession, Bel Air is indeed a continuation of that spirit, in that they are using PC's connections to Umbrella and FOK, and now RIA's connections to Superfriends, in order to get away with actions, such as the unjustified threatening and intimation of small alliances, that otherwise ought be condemned.