Black, SOS Brigade, and Aeonic Imperium

rtellez06

flagt.jpg

Enjoy the flag, I spent HOURS on it.

Anyways, Black, SOS Brigade, and Aeonic Imperium have all agreed to peace with the following terms:

1. All 3 alliances agree to peace out.
  2. We are all going to a bar, SOS pays 80% of tab, AI pays 20% of tab, and Black pays the gratuity of 18%
  3. Mutual Non-Aggression and Co-operation for 4 weeks. We will not attack each other, and will protect each other during a rebuilding period of 4 weeks.

That being said, we at Black bought 2 bottles of juice for Itsuki-sama because he doesn't drink alcohol. I also ate Itsuki-sama's smoked sandwich. We also agree that me and Infidel Israeli get to keep talking trash about our wars, but don't get to act out on them. For example: I just pwned your face in!

Signed by:

Black:

Mathias, Trium

Co God Ben, Trium

Doch, Trium

SOS Brigade:

Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director

Aeonic Imperium:

Infidel Israeli, Trium

Itsuki-Sama, Trium

PS: I didn't really write this or post this, Infidel did since he called dibs

Our next opponents will surely be crushed by our men, unlike BLACK's dishonorable soldiers who shot us before we could get close.

shoot first ask questions later B)<g> that's my motto.

860751224373434350o.png

The Black triumvirate is happy to have achieved peace with both the SOS Brigade and Aeonic Imperium. They were both honorable foes. I'd fight them again, but I can't see that happening. At least not this round. ;)

Seriously though, very classy guys. It was fun.

Edited by Mathias

Our next opponents will surely be crushed by our men, unlike BLACK's dishonorable soldiers who shot us before we could get close.

yeah ok. you do realize AI hit Black first right? So how about you get your story straight before you attempt to insult us, it only makes you look stupid.

also,

o7 SOS for not whining about being hit and for having fun throughout the war.

Woah Woah Woah, I called dibs on this announcement!

Also, you pwned my face in? You didn't even win a GA. (also, Me=no anarchy. you=anarchy/dead?

But good fight ;) classy fellas

Edit: Lol, saw the "PS" at the bottom. thanks for the credit :P

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Woah Woah Woah, I called dibs on this announcement!

Also, you pwned my face in? You didn't even win a GA. (also, Me=no anarchy. you=anarchy/dead?

But good fight ;) classy fellas

Edit: Lol, saw the "PS" at the bottom. thanks for the credit :P

I know, look at the end of the post, it says you wrote it and posted it :P

Also it was kind of hard to not get into anarchy when I wake up to 31 messages :P

I know, look at the end of the post, it says you wrote it and posted it :P

Also it was kind of hard to not get into anarchy when I wake up to 31 messages :P

and LOL, yah...it happens. I think someone softened you up for me, though I did hit you with at least 13 of those 32 messages.

I meant when I was on the offensive. I do believe my men are raging because they did not get to banzai charge as often as they should have. :P

I know what you meant, you said you tried attacking us but we shot you before you could right? ;)

See I understand. B)