An Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

Mathias

James, try not to burn down the alliance. :v:

Oh, and I've said it before and I'll say it again: you really do have the sexiest forums ever.

Very well

*James Wilson goes to Invicta's boards, dumps some gasoline on Locke's bed, lights a cigar, takes a puff, and then throws it on the bed

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boo my name isn't up there, o/ the worthless deputies :D

THANK GOD. If you had been elected to government... we would've done something like... seal clubbing. Why would you do that TL? WHY?! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Does any one remember where I left my medication?

Very well

*James Wilson goes to Invicta's boards, dumps some gasoline on Locke's bed, lights a cigar, takes a puff, and then throws it on the bed

They don't give me a bed around here, I'm not allowed to sleep. <.<

This coming from the guy who sends 50 dollars instead of 50 technology for a tech deal. :awesome:

You, good sir, just won a place in my hall of fame. :)

inorite? It's because the girls around here make the guys pick up after themselves. I tell you, it was such a mess when I first arrived... :gag:

IAA :wub:

OOC: Where did you manage to dig that sig quote up from? O.o Wow, I hardly even remember saying that myself. :P

I still don't have that sammich.

With that attitude you won't get any sammiches for a week! Now stop your complaining! :mad:

*KahlanRahl chases Mathias out of her kitchen with a big wooden spoon.

OOC: Where did you manage to dig that sig quote up from? O.o Wow, I hardly even remember saying that myself. :P

It's from the Neutral Recruitment Crisis, [ooc] click the red arrow at the top of quoted part and it should take you back to that post where you said it ;) [/ooc]

With that attitude you won't get any sammiches for a week! Now stop your complaining! :mad:

*KahlanRahl chases Mathias out of her kitchen with a big wooden spoon.

It's from the Neutral Recruitment Crisis, [ooc] click the red arrow at the top of quoted part and it should take you back to that post where you said it ;) [/ooc]

Oh, I rememer the crisis. I had a good laugh at the way those events transpired. :v: [ooc]I was more aiming at what brought you to the topic to quote that, yeah, could have put that better. >.> Unless it's just been there ages and I just haven't noticed. :P[/ooc]

Edited by Locke

You fool!!! I've been in government since....*goes to check calander*...errr...Jul-June!

What, the person in charge of foreign affairs and the direct ambassador to your alliance is supposed to know the government of our closest ally now?

These people with their demands!

Oh, I rememer the crisis. I had a good laugh at the way those events transpired. :v: [ooc]I was more aiming at what brought you to the topic to quote that, yeah, could have put that better. >.> Unless it's just been there ages and I just haven't noticed. :P[/ooc]

I was in GPA at the time and felt you accurately described how I was feeling at the moment. ^_^ [ooc]So naturally I was keeping up with that post, and felt it sig worthy. [/ooc]