I have heard his name

Governor Breck

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked about Banner becuase people in my allaince mentioned his name. If I was Banner then why would I ask a question about myself.

to hide urself maybe

I'd be even funnier if he meant to spell his name Governor Beck...

...or did he?

Spellcheck ftw

btw, I'm not saying that governer breck is Banner. I just wanted to throw in my ideas.

Heh, I don't ever recall Banner being an aid thief. Pseudo-idealist maybe. Wiki vandal. Horrible speller. And quite possibly the worst alliance leader and military strategist ever.

Interestingly, NPP was at one point a protectorate of Invicta. We tried to help them with tech deals, but they had some activity issues, and most of their sellers were unreliable.

Our Minister of Finance however told me that Banner was their best tech seller.

I think the OP is kittydog actually. Kittydog was a better speller than Banner, but in other ways even dumber.

Interestingly, NPP was at one point a protectorate of Invicta. We tried to help them with tech deals, but they had some activity issues, and most of their sellers were unreliable.

Our Minister of Finance however told me that Banner was their best tech seller.

I think the OP is kittydog actually. Kittydog was a better speller than Banner, but in other ways even dumber.

After reading some topics I was linked to about Banner, I read about kittydog. Is kittydog an ally or enemy of Banner? Are there any topics by kittydog that you could show me?

So kittydog was worse then Banner.

Depends on your point of view. If you don't like people who come and shoot their mouth off about their so-called victories which are in fact epic fail, or try to play martyr because they started something then didn't like it when the person they wronged did something about it, then no. If you don't like people who randomly attack smaller nations and claim that jacking public info constitutes spying, absolutely :P

Edited by Uralica

Is this thread reroll central now?

Huh? He has one post, so he's a reroll? (OOC: He seems to have had a forum account for quite some time (4 days after you yourself) but hasn't posted. Rerolls usually post immediately.)

-Bama

Huh? He has one post, so he's a reroll? (OOC: He seems to have had a forum account for quite some time (4 days after you yourself) but hasn't posted. Rerolls usually post immediately.)

-Bama

Apologies. I should have done my research first.