An Aeonic Announcement

Itsuki Koizumi

SELECT nation_id FROM database WHERE alliance_affiliation='Black' ORDER BY offensive_data_combat HAVING terminate_mode

Judged to be hazardous to the continued observation of subject Suzumiya Haruhi. Nullifying concerned targets' connection to organic life form.

Fail SQL command is fail.

Just don't shoot Kyon with it.

I believe they already had at the time you said this.

Y'all enjoy the fight now, ya hear?

Guess I can tell you now. The other alliance we were going to hit was AI, they just beat us to the punch. Lets see who comes up on this war :)

yuki30sv.gif

Announcement from the Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko of the SOS Brigade

Due to recent time fluctuations caused by Black, i have altered data. Consider our baseball bat 10x stronger than yours.

As proof of this, I got triple teamed and was able to anarchy one of them immediately before realizing I'd forgotten to leave Defcon 5. As Koizumi said, this isn't even a coordinated defense (and put forth against an alliance twice our size).

As proof of this, I got triple teamed and was able to anarchy one of them immediately before realizing I'd forgotten to leave Defcon 5. As Koizumi said, this isn't even a coordinated defense (and put forth against an alliance twice our size).

Your in IAA? Your alliance is in Black, and your in SOS? :lol1:

That's the darnedest anime I have ever seen..

That line was actually from the novel, but the point stands; it is the darndest anime you will ever see...

We shall not only destroy your homes, but we shall steal your bases, balls, bats, and hopes and dreams.

You can take our homes, you can take our lives, but you WILL NEVER TAKE OUR BASEBALL BATS!!!

Your in IAA? Your alliance is in Black, and your in SOS? :lol1:

Wraith was in SOS Brigade before Black, or its predecessor even existed.

Ya, i don't think SOS had an idea we were doing this...but hey, i doubt they would have turned down the offer.

Pretty much. It's appreciated though.

oh we didn't ask :P we just did

You have a habit of doing that. Hurr hurr.

You can take our homes, you can take our lives, but you WILL NEVER TAKE OUR BASEBALL BATS!!!

Well can I borrow them?

Wraith was in SOS Brigade before Black, or its predecessor even existed.

I was kidding, thats why I put the funny LOL guy :D

Pretty much. It's appreciated though.

Not by us <_<