An Aeonic Announcement

Itsuki Koizumi

aibannerred.png

mikurubeamsigqr9.jpg

Last night i had a dream. I had a great dream, for it is the dream that the Overlord and Goddess spoke to me. Lord Haruhi Suzumiya told me, The SOS Brigade need help! and then, she dragged me out of my bed. A long time ago, in the far away land of Round 3, the Aeonic Imperium formed. The SOS Brigade and us were all Haruhiists, and that's what brought us friends together. As Haruhiists, it is our Duty to Protect each other, no matter what. The Aeonic Imperium and its members hereby declare war on BLACK and together the Aeonic Imperium and the SOS Brigade shall succeed! We shall not fail and so will our allies and Friends in the WOLF coalition. Together, we shall destroy the new threat. So Hear this JR, so long as Aeonic Imperium exists and this war continues, WE SHALL FIGHT!

o/ Aeonic Imperium

o/ SOS-dan

o/ WOLF

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

I know right? WE ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE

Well, its just that many of those you are running to help seem to think having any ties to the home world is a bad thing. So I guess that does make you terrible people according to them.

Well, its just that many of those you are running to help seem to think having any ties to the home world is a bad thing. So I guess that does make you terrible people according to them.

You got it wrong. The people who recruit from SE can only be terrible if they are not in WOLF. Cmon, you have to know theres a double standard :lol1:

SELECT nation_id FROM database WHERE alliance_affiliation='Black' ORDER BY offensive_data_combat HAVING terminate_mode

Judged to be hazardous to the continued observation of subject Suzumiya Haruhi. Nullifying concerned targets' connection to organic life form.