Protectorate Agreement

Jorost

I hope someday someone called Attila forms a Mongol alliance. Will Invicta protect that too?

As has been stated above, I would not want to be the guy in charge of advising protectorates at Invicta. Back in my day, you didn't just sign protectorates with any alliance.

You can talk to Atlashill about that, he's our protectorate guy. ;)

Also, :wub: Brenann :wub:

Edited by Locke

Oh, thanks Locke. <_<

Our talks with Genghis Khan II have been thorough and promising. Even with the [ooc]egregious historical inaccuracies[/ooc] (the alliance was named by GK's comrade Luther, [ooc]who has a sufficiently Hun name IMO[/ooc]), we are looking forward to helping The Huns develop as a stable and strong alliance.

Also, [ooc]we're glad to be the one thing dressed in Purple people in Wisconsin won't hate for the next four months.[/ooc]

Welcome to the fold Huns. There is beer in the fridge, and snacks in the pantry.

Except keeps your hands off the beef jerky, you know how Jor gets when people eat his beef jerky!

O/ purple on black love

Oh come now, I heard Jorost LOVES when people touch his beef...jerky...if you know what I mean :awesome: