Aid Scamming Rogue

Goose

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

csnbanner.jpg

csnemblem.png

Over the past 10 days or so, The Commonwealth has been dealing with a rogue in the bottom ranks. This is not normally an issue, but he has repeatedly aid scammed several alliances.

Please be on the lookout for God of Peace, Kingdom oF Godz, and do not send him any aid. It would be greatly appreciated.

Out of this ordeal, we have met and are getting to know the actual members of Triple Order of Nuggets. As they approached us to assure us they are not involved with God of Peace, we are looking to get to know them better. To allow some time for our relationship to grow, The Commonwealth is extending protection to Triple Order of Nuggets for the next 7 days. So, despite their limited numbers, please do not try and tech. raid them.

EDIT: It seems the rogue has deleted, so no worries about that.

Edited by Goose

Goose coming here for a rouge in the lower ranks, what is this world coming to ?

Now I know you also wanted to announce the protectorate, which one begs to ask, why bother for a 7 day treaty ?

OCC

Goose I'm just asking a question as I rarely slum in IRC, I know you find that hard to believe coming from me, its true no rabble rousing :P

Goose coming here for a rouge in the lower ranks, what is this world coming to ?

Now I know you also wanted to announce the protectorate, which one begs to ask, why bother for a 7 day treaty ?

OCC

Goose I'm just asking a question as I rarely slum in IRC, I know you find that hard to believe coming from me, its true no rabble rousing :P

I will eat your soul!

So I will assume you fine folk have a grander scheme here for the future, depending on how things pan out over the next week ?

Well, I mean, not really a grander scheme any more than the OP makes it out to be.

If we like them, it will grow into something further. If it doesn't, expect to hear nothing more of it.

I will eat your soul!

Hello Porky long time no see, given your current home, I'm sure you have plenty of souls to dine on without having to worry about lil ole me :P

Be-careful out there, I wouldn't want to see you end up in this precarious position

PigPen2.jpg

Edited by Freelancer