Exposing the Scottish lies, and asking the world for political aid.

Colerich Krieg

Over the past while the Scottish government has seemed to do a great deal deciving the European community into believing we to be aggressors. In light of this terribly betrayl, the Empire has cut ALL formal ties with the exception of the Chimiarin Republic and pending New England, which is subject to be cut at a moments notice, and we also retain our current Friendship with Carthage, to which the relationship involves shipping agreements only. This statement shall show what has be fallen, statement by statement.

We also have recived critisim for how we acted, IE; subjecting Nuclear weapons, and preparing and calling on Allies; The Empire wants to make clear that although we are a new nation, we will NOT succumb to bullies without a fight, and if anyone expects us too, that shows alot about their character as well.

Also our DoE Additon which supports alot of our Policy is found here

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66139

Sparking event:

The Empire simply asked the Scottish Government on their postion of their Procterate in West Spain for obvious reasons, some being:

We saw it as a potiental Trade route between Scotland and the Empire

We wanted to make sure the Scottish did not want us to be able to have an open door policy for the Spanish familys to be able to cross over to their other native Spanish.

Evidence: Imperial Decleration of Government and Stance

We also want to state that we are ISOLATIONALIST and have NO plans of expanding on ANY soverign nation, and we will ONLY commune with allied nations for trade and mutual defense.

Evidence

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1771612

On a side note, the Empire wishes to know Scotland's stance on the Scottish Procterate in Western Spain.

Evidence

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66139

----

After this was read by the Scottish, they became infuriated that the Empire formed, and issued this Statement (Which was posted in http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...&p=1774311)

The Scottish government are the rightful protectors of the Scottish protectorate of Spain/Portugal. As attempts to negotiate your recognised presence within the region of Scottish protectorate come long after your unwelcomed declaration, we see this action as an act of aggression.

The Scottish Empire does not support fascist regimes and sees them as a plight upon the European people. The Spanish and Portuguese people living within the Scottish protectorate are not Scottish citizens by law, but we are duty bound to protect them. You are not welcome within our protected land and the Empire of Krieg shall not stand.

You are branded as illegal aliens and criminals within an otherwise peaceful, growing nation. You will leave immediately or the Scottish military will take action.

Now, apparently alot of people have brushed this off, when in fact it is clearly a statement of aggression.

As attempts to negotiate your recognised presence within the region of Scottish protectorate come long after your unwelcomed declaration

First off, no Negotiations were held, and you are lieing. Prove me wrong.

we see this action as an act of aggression

What act? Asking a question is being aggressive?

but we are duty bound to protect them.

The Spanish that are in my Empire are here, they choose to live here because they feel protected and safe, and trust their government. You have NO RIGHT to tell me how to or try to govern MY citizens.

You are not welcome within our protected land

We never said we wanted to be. WE ASKED WHAT YOUR STANCE WAS.

and the Empire of Krieg shall not stand.

CLEARLY A THREAT TO DESTROY US. Anyone who denies it is One: In legion with the Scottish and holds their same expansionist views or Two: Is an Idiot.

You are branded as illegal aliens and criminals within an otherwise peaceful, growing nation.

One- We are not Illegal. Legal conformation from the Rebel Army - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66122

Two - Criminals, present your evidence and back up your claims.

And last time I checked we were a Declared Peaceful country.

You will leave immediately or the Scottish military will take action.

And you dare tell us to leave our own country. You truley are the next Marten.

--

After this ignorant statement was made, the Empire asked our allies to come to our aid, here.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66228

Im an ernest man, And I will admit, yes, by throwing Nuclear Weapons into the equation, I was being FAR to rash. I however am man enough to admit my mistakes and learn from them. Not sure if the same can be said for the Scottish Government.

I cannot think of anymore to write, but Im sure the Scottish and Allies of the Scottish shall throw more my way to disprove and expose soon enough.

EDIT: For future reference, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66181 , MDP/Protectorate agreement.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

OOC: Jesus, you just started in CNRP a day ago or so and you're already causing such a mess.

OOC: Yeah Im the bad guy in the situation, right? Please present any and all evidence that shows I was trying to expand or threaten Scotland. I asked a question and Now they try to threaten me, the small guy, right when I started, and when I come out and try to defend myself and not stand for that kind of behaviour, Im simply thraded and discrimnated against, especially by the EFTA, who some, not all mind you, are siding with the scottish aggression. I posted this to point and and expose the clear bulling and I have plent of adequet evidence to support my claims. Why am I surprised thats all you have to say "oh your starting a mess blah blah" Really? The only reason your even attempting to say that is because you are in legion with the scots and Lubeck, im sure if this was happening to you, you wouldnt be acting so clich'e.

EDITED To clarify my stance.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

OOC: Im getting tired of this "Oh your fascist so thats why were using it as an excuse to take you over" bs. Im a new nation, if you hate Fascism give me a chance to actually build a Military THEN attack me.

PS: I know you didnt release a statement saying you were but placing troops on a border of a country that HAS is'nt to diffrent

The nation of Top Gear would like to clarify that its intentions are not to threaten nor attack this nation, but rather prevent it from causing a problem. Therefore we are assisting the nation of Scotland with it's frontier defences in order to not only restrict the possibility of attack from this nation (and hence prevent a war), but also impede the spread of this fascist regime.

We will gladly allow you to run your country any way you wish, but it is necessary to ensure other nations do not become subject to these unjust morals.

OOC: Also I have a question, are you actually fascist in real life? :blink:

IC: The Empire greatly appreciates the assuring that the TG force is not a pre invasion force but a Peace keeping force.

OOC:

Economic Left/Right: -6.00

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.51

Im a Collective Left-Authoritiorian, Im not a Rascist, but I do have some key Fascist Ideals, However I do not hold some so therefore I am not a complete Fascist. I mainly hold Nationalism and Collective Authoritorianism (Which means a Powerful Central government, with a Regulated Econmoy to prevent explotaion of the Citizens,) Also as a Left winged Authoritorian I believe in personal Rights and freedoms.

EDIT: Actually I would rather say Authoritarian Central, by saying Left it implies other things im not fond of.. But mainly the fact of a strong Government with Limited freedoms and regulation of the Economy to prevent exploitation of the people.

ALSO OOCly I want to thank you for clarifing that you arnt going to aid the Scottish if they do try to go through with their Threats. I think its important that no matter what a nations government is, as long as it is peaceful people should not make threats to try and bully them out of the RP.

EDIT: Read above

Edited by Colerich Krieg

borghese.jpg

General Junio Borghese

Borghese's personal suggestion is "Let them waste resources and men to reinforce the border with a non-belligerant country while you invest money in infrastructures and improvements. Do not deploy a single soldier, show them you don't care about their threats and you only care about your people. They will soon realize it's a waste of time."

Edited by Junio Borghese

The Empire agree's 100% with the Italian Government, however we must remain on alert, and set an example to all expantionalist governments that we smaller, peaceful under developed countries will not be bullied. We will contiune our build up of resources and Infastructure, as well as begin constructing a well organized and disiciplined Military.

OOC: Why are you brining up alliances in CN up all the time? They are not in CNRP and therefore play no role whatsoever, that would be breaching IC.

OOC: I fail to see where I brought up the Viridian Entente in any of this. If your refering to the Pact with Carthage and Chimairan, those are RP alliances.

OOC: Im getting tired of this "Oh your fascist so thats why were using it as an excuse to take you over" bs. Im a new nation, if you hate Fascism give me a chance to actually build a Military THEN attack me.

PS: I know you didnt release a statement saying you were but placing troops on a border of a country that HAS is'nt to diffrent

OOC: That's just an IC stance. Everyone has them, and some people are more biased than others. Penchuk is just RPing what his country would do IRL.

IC: Yacrania is willing to help any friend of the Chimerians, as fellow Germans need to stick together.

OOC: That's just an IC stance. Everyone has them, and some people are more biased than others. Penchuk is just RPing what his country would do IRL.

IC: Yacrania is willing to help any friend of the Chimerians, as fellow Germans need to stick together.

OOC: Exactly what N Reeki said.

There's worlds between OOC and IC, so don't complain OOC about IC actions, unless it's godmodding, Colerich. :v:

OOC: Its not that, its the principal that even IC bullying shouldn't be tolerated; to a certain extent. If I was taken over ICly then I would be wiped out of the RP, and it wouldn't be fair because I'm new and haven't had time to pay for a military In game. Anyways, I wont !@#$%* anymore, this thread was intended to show that I wasn't the aggressor because I was getting bombarded with PMs and posts that I would get stomped if I was trying to expand.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

Forgot to add IC:

The Empire thanks the Yacranian's for offering aid to us in our time of need, just as when we deployed an aid operation to the Government of Yacrania days ago; it shows united and a dream for peace within our nations; the

Emperor also suggests possible talks on trade and alliance; however after the conflict is resolved, of course.

OOC: Well I don't like fascists OOC or IC, just so you know. ;)

OOC: Well one I clearly stated I wasnt full Fascist. and Two if your impling your going to attack me, wait till I get a defense then start a war, so at least its a fair fight. Also think its stupid to start wars over Idealogical differences, its actually quite funny that the non-Fascist countries are the ones over reacting and threatening invasion.

OOC:Who the hell cares if your a fascist IRL or not dude, just RP however you want. I don't fascists IRL but support them IC.

IC: "We lend our moral support to the Krieg Empire. We do not like what the Scots are doing and it is entirely unwanted. Just because they are fascists gives you no right to bully them. "

"As a relatively new country itself, Zargathia wishes to express its interests at hearing the Scottish explanation of their actions. That they dislike fascism is their opinion which they are free to express, but threatening other countries because they do not happen to share their views is almost... fascistic in suppressing the views of citizens it really has no say over. It is quite ironic, really."

OOC:Who the hell cares if your a fascist IRL or not dude, just RP however you want. I don't fascists IRL but support them IC.

IC: "We lend our moral support to the Krieg Empire. We do not like what the Scots are doing and it is entirely unwanted. Just because they are fascists gives you no right to bully them. "

The Empire of Krieg greatly appreciates the support of Keshav and continues to remain dilligant and clearly defensive, as well as sympathetic to those Spanish family's who will be encased in a Wall; and to those Scott's who are being forced to do such a horrid act against humanity and human rights. This goes down on the record as another Berlin Wall, I fear many citizens of the Scottish protectorate will be killed when trying to escape the oppressive Scottish in the west.

"As a relatively new country itself, Zargathia wishes to express its interests at hearing the Scottish explanation of their actions. That they dislike fascism is their opinion which they are free to express, but threatening other countries because they do not happen to share their views is almost... fascistic in suppressing the views of citizens it really has no say over. It is quite ironic, really."

The Empire is glad that slowly more and more nations are realizing the evidence that has been presented and shows the true evil in this plight. The Empire thanks Amyante.

As a buddist Nation, the Malvinas avoids confrontation and prefers so sit back and talk, but recently we have suffered a coup d’état recently, so our nation is currently weaker than usual, however we also would like an explanation as to why a New Nation is the target for abuse, threats of war and bullying when they evidently are no threat what so ever.

Seems to me Scottish egos needing boosting so they picked on the new kid?

Thats what this looks like.,

I don't believe the purpose is to bully them, it is to simply contain them. None the less, I don't want it to seem like I am affiliating myself with the Scots per say, I am simply in Europe to assist with the resistance against the movement. If the Scots choose to go further, that is their doing.

The Scottish military has no intention of invading the Empire of Krieg. We have never been an aggressive nation and have only gone to war when there is simply no other option on hand. The Scottish protectorate is under our jurisdiction and therefore we rightfully are enacting our ability to defend our land from an undesirable fascist parasite on our doorstep.

Other nations have no right to judge our choices unless they have experienced this predicament and are comfortable with it. That of course is none of our business, as this is mostly none of yours unless you happened to be a nearby European neighbour of mine.

Fascism is a disease that must be contained. We are building a wall to prevent spies and other undesirables with ill intentions from sparking conflict within our territory. You can hardly imply that anyone would want to leave the Scottish Empire out of fear of being 'oppressed' when Scotland is a constitutional monarchy that pays respects to liberal democracy.

OOC: You also must consider that your technology is 5, so it would be like South Koreans 'fleeing' into North Korea. That clearly makes no sense. I am also allowed to RP as I wish, and my IC character detests fascists. I have not invaded, so please calm down ;).

Edited by King Penchuk