Official RAD Response

As I mentioned in the other thread. NSO consented to the attacks on their nations. RAD followed through with this dare and declared war on a NSO nation, then later attacked. NSO issued a declaration of war on all of RAD. These are the facts. Both parties should feel in the right, but both need to admit their part. This is a beautiful thing, take credit for being interesting and sovereign.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really going to accuse RAD of trying to pick trouble where there shouldn't be any?

You are more than capable of reading their DoW thread.

I do recall NSO said "would anybody really care if we wiped RAD/IS/PC off the map?"... that wasn't RAD asking that.

I recall ChairmanHal saying he has never been wrong with his predictions. People can say anything, it doesn't mean it is true or they mean it.

As I mentioned in the other thread. NSO consented to the attacks on their nations. RAD followed through with this dare and declared war on a NSO nation, then later attacked. NSO issued a declaration of war on all of RAD. These are the facts. Both parties should feel in the right, but both need to admit their part. This is a beautiful thing, take credit for being interesting and sovereign.

Why must you lie, sir?

That thread was fun. This thread is fun. NSO's thread is fun. CN is actually happening right now.

I'm not saying it isn't fun. ;)

HeinousOne has the idea, you should thank us. CN was starting to become the same boring place it's used to being, and RAD spiced it up a little. In my opinion, that's a good thing. You may argue, hate us, troll us, whatever you'd like, but the bottom line is, we have given you something to do. The least you could do is recognize and appreciate that. B)

I'm not complaining about what is happening. The people I'm arguing with are.

This is quite amusing. NSO should know what RAD are like and could have quite easily brushed this off, RAD should know what NSO are like and should not be surprised about this at all. 95% of the time it would not lead to an alliance war but hell, it was still an official alliance announcement declaring war on a member of another alliance.

Fair play to RAD for taking it on the chin in such a good fashion though. More of this I say!

Edited by Kowalski

Its no lie. They saw what happened to Srqt and wanted the same response. Asking someone to 'bring it' is natural, its up to the other party at the point to bring it or not.

You understand the "They" you refer to includes me? And that at no point did myself, any other Sith Lord, or the Dark Lord, ever grant anyone permission to go and attack an NSO nation?

If a government member from an alliance declaring on another alliance's member and expecting nothing to happen is a normal situation...

well not if you take it that far, I just mean a nation attacking another nation for the 'lulz' and then getting their AA rolled which is all an epic fail moment to be remembered for quite awhile

Frankly you can say whatever you want, RAD's allies are far more numerous than you'd imagine and are waiting to see how this works out. On our side we're hoping for a quick and amicable peace.

Right, because RAD's allies wish to be known for supporting lulzy aggressive attacks with zero CB right? Yeah, that will go over well. We already saw Delta's response to your initial threat. Taking that into consideration I would say this is a case of yet another boastful bluff.

That thread was fun. This thread is fun. NSO's thread is fun. CN is actually happening right now.

HeinousOne has the idea, you should thank us. CN was starting to become the same boring place it's used to being, and RAD spiced it up a little. In my opinion, that's a good thing. You may argue, hate us, troll us, whatever you'd like, but the bottom line is, we have given you something to do. The least you could do is recognize and appreciate that. B)

Stop bringing my IRC convo here! That's it, I dare you to attack me!

Surprise us with the result of this war, then we can all agree that it is indeed interesting.

If it is just another beat down, with your alliance admit defeat and ask for mercy, what good is that?

well not if you take it that far, I just mean a nation attacking another nation for the 'lulz' and then getting their AA rolled which is all an epic fail moment to be remembered for quite awhile

I'm not sure where alliances signed up to accept "lulz" as a reason to allow their members to be attacked without consequence.

It should be expected that good things don't come from attacking aligned nations for "lulz." The result is usually an epic fail.

Surprise us with the result of this war, then we can all agree that it is indeed interesting.

If it is just another beat down, with your alliance admit defeat and ask for mercy, what good is that?

tan, you must have missed the part where NSO stated it would only be 1 round of non nuclear attacks followed by white peace (assuming nobody escalates it)

Nobody will admit defeat or ask for mercy.

You understand the "They" you refer to includes me? And that at no point did myself, any other Sith Lord, or the Dark Lord, ever grant anyone permission to go and attack an NSO nation?

The nations asked for an attack on themselves. I'm not an expert on the NSO policy so excuse me if I'm totally off base on this point, but I was under the impression that NSO nations are responsible for their own business like that. But as I stated earlier, you were in your right to take action. RAD was just embracing their passion and whatnot and striking down and mumbojumbo like that.

tan, you must have missed the part where NSO stated it would only be 1 round of non nuclear attacks followed by white peace (assuming nobody escalates it)

Nobody will admit defeat or ask for mercy.

I missed that part. Thanks for pointing that out.

No surprise then.

Let's hope RAD will not let them take the loot and walkaway. Let's wait for the spirit.

The nations asked for an attack on themselves. I'm not an expert on the NSO policy so excuse me if I'm totally off base on this point, but I was under the impression that NSO nations are responsible for their own business like that. But as I stated earlier, you were in your right to take action. RAD was just embracing their passion and whatnot and striking down and mumbojumbo like that.

I would dispute whether "Don't forget me" or whatever constitutes "permission" in any sense, but as you don't seem to really disagree with the war itself, per se, I'll not bother getting into that.

Foolish things quite often end badly. That is why they are considered foolish.

Especially government member to government member, the highest positions require the highest respect no matter strength of AA or not. This shenanigans are over and resolved with 1 week of war which will hopefully clean all hearts on both sides.

Foolish things quite often end badly. That is why they are considered foolish.

This is the last reply I will post in topics involving this NSO-RAD thing. Tyga is 100% correct in my personal opinion. The RAD gov guy who attacked NSO gov did something extremely foolish. When you attack a member(especially a gov member) of another alliance, you better expect some sort of retaliation because its not a joke when you do that "lulz" or whatever its called.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg