MHA, SWAT, and LE

rtellez06

Well there are 8 threads about WOLF, so I thought MHA/SWAT/LE/FARK deserved 10?

Since MHA/SWAT/LE are the best in TE, how well do you guys think they will fair? They have a lot of support right now, including The Shadowmen (who apparently don't exist thanks to Tibs? Or do they...)

I think they are awesome. Next time TPF/RE shouldn't steal their cereal either.

Edited by rtellez06

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This all could have been prevented if TPF would have left our cornflakes alone...

My pantry's still full of Fark's beer, so I couldn't make room for cornflakes... yet.

This is why we play TE! Bring your best, ladies and gents, and children of all ages.

We've been waiting all session for this.

We know WE are the best, and enjoy the opportunity to prove it.

On a serious note - cornflakes tastes like sawdust. Y'all can have 'em. I've long ago switched my citizens over to new-n-tasty Glow-Os™, the cereal for those of us who like nuclear anarchy. All the best people do, y'know. Vitamin and uranium fortified Glow-Os™ are part of a balanced, glowing and nutrious breakfast.

This is why we play TE! Bring your best, ladies and gents, and children of all ages.

We've been waiting all session for this.

We know WE are the best, and enjoy the opportunity to prove it.

On a serious note - cornflakes tastes like sawdust. Y'all can have 'em. I've long ago switched my citizens over to new-n-tasty Glow-Os™, the cereal for those of us who like nuclear anarchy. All the best people do, y'know. Vitamin and uranium fortified Glow-Os™ are part of a balanced, glowing and nutrious breakfast.

I lol'd Glow-O's... yea that's the ticket, sounds like something you'd find in Fallout 3 next to a bottle of Nuka-Cola

I don't eat Cornflakes... it tastes like cardboard, however, taking Cornflakes from my friends is just wrong so we need to take it back.

Speaking of which, where is my FROSTED FLAKES?!? What? RE took those TOO?!? Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! :P

i say we rob TPF 's beer then

Your an Idiot, and a spy. Stop posting. Nobody likes you. Serious!

Edited by Ferrie

I don't eat Cornflakes... it tastes like cardboard, however, taking Cornflakes from my friends is just wrong so we need to take it back.

Speaking of which, where is my FROSTED FLAKES?!? What? RE took those TOO?!? Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! :P

A crack team of Roman legionaries infiltrated Harmful, stole your Frosted Flakes, and brought them back to the imperial capital. We will defend the frosted flakes with our lives!

If the alliance is gullible enough to believe it, then it is a smart move, imo.

Nod, good thing that he didn't try to bring any of his garbage to LE. He knew better. But went to a WOLF alliance instead. Guess he was trying to kiss a little furry butt. Hope he gets worms! :P

Edited by Grags

Nod, good thing that he didn't try to bring any of his garbage to LE. He knew better. But went to a WOLF alliance instead. Guess he was trying to kiss a little furry butt. Hope he gets worms! :P

Grags, actually he was kicked out of TPF before WOLF was announced, and when I saw he was wearing LE Cadet tags I warned Ironsides about him ( he offered to tell me LE secrets if I would let him back into TPF, which isn't in my power anyway. In either case moot point as the answer was not no, but hell no to both counts ). He then went off and formed his little alliance as far as I can tell. I think he might be one of those guys who can't take a hint unless it's applied with a sledgehammer. In TPF we actually spent some really long forum posts trying to figure out if there was something seriously wrong with him, like a brain tumor or something, and we were dead serious. We still don't have an answer...

Edit: I had said LE tags, not LE Cadet tags before edit

Also he said LE had promised him a Gov position... I lulz'd

Edited by Gabryal

Grags, actually he was kicked out of TPF before WOLF was announced, and when I saw he was wearing LE Cadet tags I warned Ironsides about him ( he offered to tell me LE secrets if I would let him back into TPF, which isn't in my power anyway. In either case moot point as the answer was not no, but hell no to both counts ). He then went off and formed his little alliance as far as I can tell. I think he might be one of those guys who can't take a hint unless it's applied with a sledgehammer. In TPF we actually spent some really long forum posts trying to figure out if there was something seriously wrong with him, like a brain tumor or something, and we were dead serious. We still don't have an answer...

LOL....maybe we should just forget the whole WOLF vs. the rest of us thing and just band together to make that idios't life miserable. Looks like you and I may actually have something to agree on! :)

With the Fark declaration that is a declaration every night for three nights and still no response from other wolf members, what happened? I thought Gabryal said you were more organized than us? If this keeps up so much for the "Great, Almighty, Super Bloc". btw you can no longer brag about the most casaulties anymore like you guys always do:

2) 109,789 Total Soldiers Lost - Jerahoam of Korsun - Aqua Team

and yes i am proud of that oz helped out alot :lol1:

aimed at the first post:Yes LE MHA and SWAT are the best :D perhaps fark should be added too now?

To heck with the corn flakes, or frosted flakes! We are stealing Rome's beer. We will refill our refrigerators with cool cool beer, and make a pizza run when we get the munchies.

NOT THE BEER!!! Oh wait, you will never get it. We hide it to well, in Folger's belly.