MHA, SWAT, and LE

rtellez06

With the Fark declaration that is a declaration every night for three nights and still no response from other wolf members, what happened? I thought Gabryal said you were more organized than us? If this keeps up so much for the "Great, Almighty, Super Bloc". btw you can no longer brag about the most casaulties anymore like you guys always do:

2) 109,789 Total Soldiers Lost - Jerahoam of Korsun - Aqua Team

and yes i am proud of that oz helped out alot :lol1:

aimed at the first post:Yes LE MHA and SWAT are the best :D perhaps fark should be added too now?

I suppose strategic planning, or waiting for the best moment never occured to you ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point something out that I've been thinking about for a bit now...

All us big dogs in a fight now, good times, nukes everywhere awesomeness abounds, we're all feeling like hercules on steroids but.... what is TFD doing? I don't see any DoW's I thought for sure SWAT was going to hit them they were so close in everything, but now TFD is sitting there like a nuclear porcupine waiting.. for what? They aren't a WOLF nation, I'll swear to that... so while we are smacking each other around having a nice knock down drag out brawl before we go out for beers, cornflakes and bacon afterwards... is TFD not going to fight? If they get some T-shirts this round without having been involved in the end of round war I'm going to call BS, end of round war needs to be mandatory to get a flag don't you think?

Wanted to add a P.S: That I'm expressing my opinion not TPF's opinion. Speaking as myself not a TPF gov member, and it's my own curiosity.

Edited by Gabryal

I'd like to point something out that I've been thinking about for a bit now...

All us big dogs in a fight now, good times, nukes everywhere awesomeness abounds, we're all feeling like hercules on steroids but.... what is TFD doing? I don't see any DoW's I thought for sure SWAT was going to hit them they were so close in everything, but now TFD is sitting there like a nuclear porcupine waiting.. for what? They aren't a WOLF nation, I'll swear to that... so while we are smacking each other around having a nice knock down drag out brawl before we go out for beers, cornflakes and bacon afterwards... is TFD not going to fight? If they get some T-shirts this round without having been involved in the end of round war I'm going to call BS, end of round war needs to be mandatory to get a flag don't you think?

Wanted to add a P.S: That I'm expressing my opinion not TPF's opinion. Speaking as myself not a TPF gov member, and it's my own curiosity.

TFD doesn't get involved in wars, they've stated that before. As such, MHA respects that I'm almost positive and anything that would happen from my alliance would be nil.

Personally, I would prefer they fought, but to each their own, I don't understand the purpose of a tournament edition where you don't fight... but eh...

TFD doesn't get involved in wars, they've stated that before. As such, MHA respects that I'm almost positive and anything that would happen from my alliance would be nil.

Personally, I would prefer they fought, but to each their own, I don't understand the purpose of a tournament edition where you don't fight... but eh...

Good point here lonewolfe, I retract my previous statement, not like I can claim I don't live by my own rules. o/ TFD, I apologize if I offended anyone in your alliance.

Now, considering we didn't want a curbstomp, and no one jumped in to make it a curbstomp - what should that tell you? Anyone? Anyone? What's it mean that we didn't want it to happen and it didn't happen? Any speculations there?

Let’s play devil’s advocate.

B)

It could be that if Wolf does do a curb stomp on this first chance, they are afraid of stirring up the forum chat against Wolf that they were hoping to have die down.

Let’s play devil’s advocate.

B)

It could be that if Wolf does do a curb stomp on this first chance, they are afraid of stirring up the forum chat against Wolf that they were hoping to have die down.

Devil's Avocate would make a great ruler name.

I think my next nation will be called Ping Timeout.

It could be that WOLF was never planning on curbstomps in the first place. I'm pretty sure that has been repeated many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times. Perhaps such speculations are what WOLF was hoping would die down - and one might think that actions speak louder than words. WOLF's actions on curbstomping other alliances have been spoken loud and clear. Yet I guess it's STILL more fun to try and speak for WOLF than to listen to WOLF speak, right?

Oh I think that if we sat down over a few beers and talked, we'd have a great time personally. Half the stuff I write is to get a rise out of people, the other is my continuing war on idiocy, it's a war that can't really be won, but I believe stupidity should be painful, I'd put shock collars on them that zapped them every time they had a stupid thought, but I'd run out of the world's supply of collars and microchips. I truly think if you had been on the inner, rather than the outer, side of the whole WOLF thing you wouldn't be as against it as you are. However things are what they are, and you and I still fight the war on idiocy together, even if we fight other wars against each other ;)

I agree Gab that I think we would get along over a beer. Heck ,get me drinking and I luf everyone, You are mistaken about me being on the inside of WOLF. I would oppose it at all cost. Would have probably caused me to move to a different alliance. Not saying (or have I ever said) that I think WOLF is evil or bad. I just have no interest in playing the game with super mega alliances. Thats why I like LE. Keep it around 90 strong members and beat the living doggy-doo out of anyone we fight (or at least try). I think alliances that advertise to win some silly sanction race with 10 bazillion nations, of which 15 are active do themselves a disservice. Believe me, its much more fun my way (at least to me). :)

Devil's Avocate would make a great ruler name.

I think my next nation will be called Ping Timeout.

It could be that WOLF was never planning on curbstomps in the first place. I'm pretty sure that has been repeated many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times. Perhaps such speculations are what WOLF was hoping would die down - and one might think that actions speak louder than words. WOLF's actions on curbstomping other alliances have been spoken loud and clear. Yet I guess it's STILL more fun to try and speak for WOLF than to listen to WOLF speak, right?

As much as it pains me to agree with CP, no one can say that WOLF is acting in anyway different from how they did before when we knew they were friends. Stating that their is some secret agreement to not get the threads to oppose them for curbstomping is...well, not a good argument. I doubt they could catch much more heat and if they WERE going to try to curbstomp, they COULD jump in with everyone right now. Not that it would bother me if they did. I doubt they would face any more opposition than they already are. They know that and yet they still aren't all jumping in. Barely seems worth all the time and words I have posted over the last 3 days.

I have to go shower now. Agreeing with CP has made me feel dirty. :lol1:

Edited by Grags