World Map Z

TheStig

So if the mapmaker decided that he wanted to make room in South America, it'd be alright, right? No, that logic is entirely flawed. We have GMs for a reason. We all appreciate the work mapmakers put into the maps, but that doesn't grant them powers beyond that of any other RPer. Again, we have GMs who have such powers to decide how the rules are carried out.

To be honest, whether or not a GM validates or invalidates the claim is inconsequential to me. I just find it incredibly annoying when people speak in finality when they do not sit in the right spot in the chain of command to do so.

I agree with all of this, and I dont recall Stig being made a GM by the mods. Did someone forget to put out a memo?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just interpreted the rules as I saw them, but followed the guidelines to the letter, just wanted to state that.

By implying Stig's reaction, i meant that it's his choice what goes on the map.

I understand that, but regardless it isn't your, or the mapmaker's, decision to state who stays and goes from the map. There are rules set in place for situations such as this, and it is up to the GMs to decide how this is handled due to a conflict in rules, holiday stuff, etc. This isn't personal toward you or anything, just a heads up.

As of the 9th, the 25-day rule was not firmly established in RP. You don't seem to realize that. At the moment I claimed your land inactivity was usually considered between 20-25 days, and my claim was accepted by many due to this.

What? The inactivity issue was brought up soon after Admin implemented the new limit (25 days) on July the 28th; by the beginning of August it was a consensus that 25 days was the limit for inactivity in CNRP. Council of Ten never stayed inactive for more than that time, thus his nation still exists per the guidelines. There shouldn't be any issues about that.

What? The inactivity issue was brought up soon after Admin implemented the new limit (25 days) on July the 28th; by the beginning of August it was a consensus that 25 days was the limit for inactivity in CNRP. Council of Ten never stayed inactive for more than that time, thus his nation still exists per the guidelines. There shouldn't be any issues about that.

My apologies for misunderstanding. Le Reunifcation de le Francais is an important thing to me within CNRP otherwise, so I guess it's to be considered a sort of impromptu war.

My apologies for misunderstanding. Le Reunifcation de le Francais is an important thing to me within CNRP otherwise, so I guess it's to be considered a sort of impromptu war.

Euskadi controls some of France as well, so you have more than Conti to worry about. ;)