Questions about the Fantasy RP Forum

Pikachurin

I have two questions about the Fantasy RP forum:

1. Since my embassy thread at Game-Related RP isn't really about anything game-related, is it appropriate to move it to the Fantasy RP forum?

2. Do I need to have a map claim in order to make my thread valid in Fantasy RP?

Regards,

Pikachurin

I have two questions about the Fantasy RP forum:

1. Since my embassy thread at Game-Related RP isn't really about anything game-related, is it appropriate to move it to the Fantasy RP forum?

2. Do I need to have a map claim in order to make my thread valid in Fantasy RP?

Regards,

Pikachurin

Fantasy RP is for any RP not related to the in-game. If your talking about "CNRP", or basically the RP surrounding the mainstream Fantasy RP that you see, then yes and no. You could RP in that universe, but many would not recognize you if you are not on the world map.

You can keep your embassy thread in the Game-Related RP section; but as you can discern, the mainstream Fantasy RP (CNRP) is completly unrelated to the happenings in the Game-Related RP subforum.

Hope to see you there! :D

Well, most usually hit the World Map (look for Z) and puts up a post, preferably with a map, on what they want and the name. Similar to the RP forum, except you only need to put the claim and the name. For protectorates (in grey, usually with *blank* Protectorate) you'll need to contact whoever owns said protectorate and ask them for the land.

Wait...how do I make a land claim? And what's the proper format?
Well, most usually hit the World Map (look for Z) and puts up a post, preferably with a map, on what they want and the name. Similar to the RP forum, except you only need to put the claim and the name. For protectorates (in grey, usually with *blank* Protectorate) you'll need to contact whoever owns said protectorate and ask them for the land.

Correct. Any land in white is currently unclaimed, and protectorates are open if you get the permission of the person who has the land under their protection.

Though some people are generous enough to give you some of their claimed land, too.

The map as it stands right now hasn't been updated in a couple weeks, though it should still be mostly accurate.

Though some people are generous enough to give you some of their claimed land, too.

Ah, that's particularly true. *JED remembers Lavo and Turkey :wub:*

Anyways, what Subtle and N Reeki pretty much said. As soon as your claims are approved, you're all set. Welcome to CNRP. :)

PS. I'm your friendly neighbor, New England, to the south of you. :P

Edited by JEDCJT

I think so, but some parts of my claim might be sticking out of my sphere of influence.

And thanks for the welcome. :)

As long as you don't claim much more, and make sure not to claim more land than you can control IG, you should be fine.

Glad to help...we're always looking for new participants! :)