New Auric Armada and New Era Announcement

RealNewFlag_edited-1-1.jpg

200px-AUFlag1.jpg

- - -

The friendship between us first started when I was a TOOL Diplomat, with one of my assignments being Nau. During my time I grew to like them, and eventually grew to be best friends with members especially Sasuke who made this treaty possible. After I began my own adventures out in the Real World of CN, and with New Era, we became even closer. As both of us being small alliances, and originally with the same protectors, our relationships strengthened, and talks about our future arose. TOOL Set Nau free, and we wanted to stick as close to them as possible, so waited with them until they were completely situated with their old friends, and our friends over in GRAN. Shortly after, New Era decided to switch protectors which again held off our future plans a few more weeks. During that time, we talked greatly about what was next, and we decided to take the next step in our friendship. Nau has been great to us since we have known them, and it is without further hesitation that I present to you our "Next Step".

o/ Nau

o/ NE

Untitled-4.png

A NE - Nau PIAT

Article I: Sovereignty:

In the signing of this treaty both alliances remain sovereign and will Completely retain their individuality and political ideology.

Article II: Peace:

Both Signatories Alliance will remain in peace with each other, they will not attack or commit espionage on one and other.

Article II: Intelligence:

If a signatory of either alliance gains intelligence over the other, they are required to share that information.

Article IV: Trade/Tech:

Both Signatories Alliances will trade freely amongst each other, and freely tech deal amongst each other. In no way are they required to Trade/Aid with each other.

Article V: Aiding:

In no way are both signatories required to aid the other, but if requested either signatory may send any form of aid.

Article VI: Withdrawal:

Shall either signatory began to feel a need to separating from one another, they may do so with contacting the other. After 72 hours has passed, the treaty is then void. War may not be waged by either signatory on the other until the 72 hours has passed.

Signed for New Era

Prophet - Rosen, That One Guy

Chancellor - Fuhrer, the man who use to have 1,000,000 forum posts, the one that Rosen wishes he was, viceroy of CBS

Director of Defense - Uroboros, The Quiet One

Director of Commerce - RichardRiech

Director of Knowledge - General Grievous

Director of Acceptance - OMGelizadushku

Senate of New Era:

Elomeryx

UnashamedRiver, "The Flow"

Zollar, The great....

Robotman321

KittyMelissa

Signed for New Auric Armada

Sasuke-Triumvirate