The New Zealand Protectorate Zone.

Maelstrom Vortex

Refer back to my scenarios. We are the only two combatants. They asked for no assistance.

To the contrary, New Zealand's government asked for Tahoan assistance and instructed us to move our assets to the Bay of Plenty. Ever since Wellington has been under siege, no more reports have come from their government and we are acting on our mandate to defend our allies.

Air Defenses around Gisborne have been beaten down by continued Tahoan airsrikes and coalition forces should move into the city at that time.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We'll be trying to assist Xaristan as much as possible, so I doubt there will be any form of conflict. We'll transmit local communications relays to you in a few moments so you can use the Intel we have provided by our surveillance. Sovereigns in the area need not be concerned, we will be recognizing a 200 NM sea buffer between us and all states. We are purely using international waters for this event. Same for Tahoe's forces. Uplinks are being sent as we speak."

They each would receive a list of radio frequencies and data streams to use for co-ordination if they're receptive.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

To the contrary, New Zealand's government asked for Tahoan assistance and instructed us to move our assets to the Bay of Plenty. Ever since Wellington has been under siege, no more reports have come from their government and we are acting on our mandate to defend our allies.

Air Defenses around Gisborne have been beaten down by continued Tahoan airsrikes and coalition forces should move into the city at that time.

Affirmative. What are your plans after you have taken the assests around the Bay of Plenty?

OOC: If that's what it takes, yes. You doubt my determination in this matter?

OOC: Well actually if he doesn't post for 20 days starting the last day he didn't post then he is purged. Thats basically the rule.

"We'll be trying to assist Xaristan as much as possible, so I doubt there will be any form of conflict. We'll transmit local communications relays to you in a few moments so you can use the Intel we have provided by our surveillance. Sovereigns in the area need not be concerned, we will be recognizing a 200 NM sea buffer between us and all states. We are purely using international waters for this event. Same for Tahoe's forces. Uplinks are being sent as we speak."

They each would receive a list of radio frequencies and data streams to use for co-ordination if they're receptive.

The information is appreciated.

Affirmative. What are your plans after you have taken the assests around the Bay of Plenty?

Coalition forces will move south to relieve the beseiged government in Wellington while simultaneously pushing up from Christchurch. When the rebels are defeated the Government can retake order.

The Air-strikes on the southern island commenced. In the attack, two planes were shot down, both pilots managing to eject over waters contolled by allied forces, and two planes damaged, one only lightly. OOC: Whoever is there and resaponds first can pick up the pilots/OOC)

"Please transmit the moment you have a useable airfield."

***Private message***

Considering the rather tense relations our governments have, we would rather not have our planes land on your carriers if that is avoidable. We don't want incidents between your forces and ours, considering we have the same goals in mind.

OOC: Seeing as he's B& for 100 days here in the forums, we can 'purge' him now and let him retake NZ later.

OOC: That's actually the idea. Does no one even remember that this is the same thing I did with Dragonisia when Maelstrom was forced into Radio Silence by his alliance?

The Malvinian Aid department is requesting permission to go ashore with any landing parties, with medical equiptment supplies etc, pretty much humanitarian equiptment, given out pacifist beleifs, unless struck first we wont engage in Military Operations.

After less than two weeks of preparations, an amazing feat in itself, the New Englander task force steamed southwards from Guantanamo Bay. Sailing through the Panama Canal, the task force sailed through the Pacific Ocean, heading toward New Zealand...

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Ok, Jed collapsed the timetable a bit, but no worries.

IC: The Taeunas fleet sailed into range of Gisborne. The Morrigan launched a full squadron of Jagatai attack fighters to overfly the coast and strike at any residual defensive placements. The Bodb Derg and Agrona strike carriers moved to within chopper range and began mustering troops on deck. The four cruisers arrayed themselves around the fleet as the missile frigates elevated their launchers to firing position.

Dragonfly VTOL craft were fueled and loaded, the first wave composed of almost 200 SF troops would head for the airfield and the limited port facilities and spread out from there. Another 80 would be flown to secure the airfield at Hastings.

Taeunas can respect the Malvinian position... however, we feel it is best for them to hang back and stay out of the way for the time being.

The Malvinian Aid department is requesting permission to go ashore with any landing parties

they will be bringing medical equiptment supplies etc, pretty much humanitarian resources to help rebuild and shelter people

with our pacifist beleifs we wont engage in Military Operations without cause, IE direct threat agianst our aid workers

OOC: Two weeks =/= less than one day, no matter what time scale you use... you also basically skipped over anything Mudd wanted to do in those two weeks. And other ships would have already been there, such as me and DeSchaine. You basically dictated the RP to everyone else.

OOC: Oh....I see. But how would I RP assembling my task force realistically? It wouldnt make more sense to have my task force show up suddenly, would it? And I sometimes forget that two RP weeks is less than one RL day... >_>

But if you want, we can assume my task force was there the whole time?

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Oh....I see. But how would I RP assembling my task force realistically? It wouldnt make more sense to have my task force show up suddenly, would it? And I sometimes forget that two RP weeks is less than one RL day... >_>

But if you want, we can assume my task force was there the whole time?

OOC: The latter would be a godmod... I would say they would arrive in RL tomorrow... mine will be arriving soon.

The Air-strikes on the southern island commenced. In the attack, two planes were shot down, both pilots managing to eject over waters contolled by allied forces, and two planes damaged, one only lightly.

"Please transmit the moment you have a useable airfield."

***Private message***

Considering the rather tense relations our governments have, we would rather not have our planes land on your carriers if that is avoidable. We don't want incidents between your forces and ours, considering we have the same goals in mind.

Unfortunately we have not secured an airfield by coalition forces yet, but we are in contact with New Zealand forces in Auckland and you can route your aircraft there. It is not nearly as secure as a coalition held air field as the loyalty of many in the New Zealand armed forces are in question although a regiment of Tahoan forces were deployed here early this morning after an all night flight from Honolulu. They have no heavy weaponry but haven't faced any attacks yet. If you could bring your own ground crew any equipment your basing would be made much easier.

The Taeunas fleet sailed into range of Gisborne. The Morrigan launched a full squadron of Jagatai attack fighters to overfly the coast and strike at any residual defensive placements. The Bodb Derg and Agrona strike carriers moved to within chopper range and began mustering troops on deck. The four cruisers arrayed themselves around the fleet as the missile frigates elevated their launchers to firing position.

Dragonfly VTOL craft were fueled and loaded, the first wave composed of almost 200 SF troops would head for the airfield and the limited port facilities and spread out from there. Another 80 would be flown to secure the airfield at Hastings.

Taeunas can respect the Malvinian position... however, we feel it is best for them to hang back and stay out of the way for the time being.

A few hours after the Taeunas forces secured Gisborne the first units of the 12th Pacific Brigade began arriving complete with their heavy equipment. A new Ministry of Defense order is having only two brigades deployed for a total of about 12,000 men including non-combatant support and medical teams.

The Malvinian Aid department is requesting permission to go ashore with any landing parties

they will be bringing medical equiptment supplies etc, pretty much humanitarian resources to help rebuild and shelter people

with our pacifist beleifs we wont engage in Military Operations without cause, IE direct threat agianst our aid workers

Any and all aid is greatly appreciated. Gisborne is secure.

Orders for Coalition Forces

Taeunas forces and one regiment (9th California Rifles) of the 12th Brigade will move south towards the town of Foxton, north of Wellington, from where they will set up a perimiter around Wellington. Two Tahoan regiments will move north to sweep the rebels from the Bay of Plenty region. When all coalition forces are in place we can assault Wellington but that should take some considerable time to prepare.

Naval forces should support ground advances at their own discretion.

OOC: I'd like to make something clear, seeing as this is a statement from our grand overlord, in IRC, Sargun:

(because I'm too damn lazy to write down what he said):

<~Sargun> post in the new zealand thread that nobody has permission to do anything with new zealand without my permission. that means everything they want to do they need to ask me, otherwise it isn't legit

<~Sargun> point out that my nation only becomes "inactive" after 25 days of no posting

<~Sargun> so even though I'm suspended everything has to be approved by me because it is still my country

He wished for me to make that clear to you peoples. Good day.

EDIT: <~Sargun> you forgot the OOC tags

<~Sargun> ;o

EDIT2: <~Sargun> oh yeah

<~Sargun> add in that i'm not trying to be a dick but I plan on coming back and I don't want my entire RP ruined D:

Edited by Biohazard

The Kitexian 1st Marines Division is now there. They are in civilian cruiser ships as we do not have an actual navy. We will be awaiting any requests for aid from coalition forces and also we ask that you allow our airborne corps to come to Kitexian vessels.

Edited by kitex