Crimson Guard Edict #4: Baseballer790 Sentenced To ZI.

Francesca

I should also mention that strangely enough, our forums were hacked again today- the second time in as many weeks- and deleted. Please bear with us as we get new ones up and running.

Strange indeed... did you have any luck in finding out who hacked them not that long ago? I think BB reported it on the OWF at the time?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this has been asked but...he was a member of Crimson Guard, then you guys are going to merge with someone and he wasn't going to be allowed to be a member of the merger alliance?

Now, I'm not condoning his actions but that's a Richard Move.

We did have our reasons. He acted without professionalism and maturity throughout his time as a Crimson Guard member, and as far as I was concerned blew the second chance I gave him. Was refusing him entry into the new alliance when he wasn't going to fit in a bad thing to do? When he wasn't going to befit himself in a manner worthy of a member? I don't think so.

We did have our reasons. He acted without professionalism and maturity throughout his time as a Crimson Guard member, and as far as I was concerned blew the second chance I gave him. Was refusing him entry into the new alliance when he wasn't going to fit in a bad thing to do? When he wasn't going to befit himself in a manner worthy of a member? I don't think so.

No not at all, but I could understand where he would be angry. He was good enough for one alliance but not good enough for the other. It's like a group of friends going to the mall and then once you get there telling the nerdy kid with the glasses that was hanging out with you that he isn't cool enough to be seen in the mall with the group. Sadly, that nerdy kid tends to grow up and sitting in a clocktower targeting innocent people.

Edited by AirMe

No not at all, but I could understand where he would be angry. He was good enough for one alliance but not good enough for the other. It's like a group of friends going to the mall and then once you get there telling the nerdy kid with the glasses that was hanging out with you that he isn't cool enough to be seen in the mall with the group. Sadly, that nerdy kid tends to grow up and sitting in a clocktower targeting innocent people.

Thing was, if we hadn't merged, I would have kicked him out. Lying to me, asking people for money, spamming random channels with the word "sex" repeatedly- none of this was good enough for Crimson Guard. The reason I let him stay until the merger was so that he could leave and retain some dignity, and spare him the humiliation of being kicked out of another alliance, as I would tell nobody. Then he chose to come to the CNF with this all, so my plan didn't work.

Now, I'm going to go to sleep, so you won't see any responses from me for a while. :)

Thing was, if we hadn't merged, I would have kicked him out. Lying to me, asking people for money, spamming random channels with the word "sex" repeatedly- none of this was good enough for Crimson Guard. The reason I let him stay until the merger was so that he could leave and retain some dignity, and spare him the humiliation of being kicked out of another alliance, as I would tell nobody. Then he chose to come to the CNF with this all, so my plan didn't work.

Now, I'm going to go to sleep, so you won't see any responses from me for a while. :)

Fair response. Thank you for not going ZOMG HOW DARE UZ QUESTION MY JUDGEMENTZ! I can understand why you did what you did was just asking for clarification. Get some sleep for me, I am severely lacking in that dept.

Strange indeed... did you have any luck in finding out who hacked them not that long ago? I think BB reported it on the OWF at the time?

Given that afaik BB was the only one who made any investigation of said incident and was an Admin and fully capable of having done it himself I think he can be logically considered the probable perpetrator. Additionally we know that he hacked (password guessed) their IRC channel later and apparently their new forum was deleted at the same time (Since he was an Admin possibly owner iirc there too it's logical to assume that was him as well). So I think we can say it was most likely Baseballer looking for attention then too.

Shame it came to this, hopefully baseballer will move on and find different people to harass instead of returning to CN, but I fear that probably will not be the outcome.

He would have a hard time rerolling without anyone finding out about it; he knows people OOC who are active CN players.

Well when you get down to it, if he rerolls and then tells people who he is then he ain't really trying all that hard to reroll for a clean slate as an unknown player, now is he?

i thought RV was protecting him?

Yeah..... About that. I'm not government in FAIL, however since the people ZIing him are our allies, I have a feeling that we won't be protecting him.

EDIT: Never mind, I see RV already took care of that.

Edited by Nintenderek

Given that afaik BB was the only one who made any investigation of said incident and was an Admin and fully capable of having done it himself I think he can be logically considered the probable perpetrator. Additionally we know that he hacked (password guessed) their IRC channel later and apparently their new forum was deleted at the same time (Since he was an Admin possibly owner iirc there too it's logical to assume that was him as well). So I think we can say it was most likely Baseballer looking for attention then too.

Shame it came to this, hopefully baseballer will move on and find different people to harass instead of returning to CN, but I fear that probably will not be the outcome.

Now who could have called that one? I wonder...