Yet another GDI Milestone...

RyanGDI

GDIFlag.jpg

Announcement of a Milestone

Short, sweet, and to the point. We've now reached a sweet 150k alliance NS with our 36 members (aiming to break that old 40 mark the old (pre-my-GDI) mark).

150kNS.jpg

Onwards to 250k! :awesome:

I prefer the correct spelling, with a "c"

Congrats to GDI, moar growth!

I prefer the correct spelling to the other correct spelling. "s" makes more sense to me.

Congrats, GDI.

Hello Ryan, I'm interested in buying tech from you guys. May I please have a link to your forums. Also congrats on the milestone. Also lol at everyone still making lolryan comments. LOL RYAN! AM I R KEWL YET!

Yeah...for some reason, it's not that easy to find. :popcorn:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/GDI_Forums/index/

Has anyone ever pointed out to you that in the game, they use the American spelling, and it is spelled Global DefenSe Initiative?

It's their AA, they can put whatever they like in there as long as it doesn't contravene a game rule. And for what my opinion is worth I would say that he spelt it correctly, damn that French influence on American spelling eh? Also I'm sure random capitals in the middle of words aren't allowed :P

As for GDI congrats on a small yet significant milestone :)

GDIFlag.jpg

Announcement of a Milestone

Short, sweet, and to the point. We've now reached a sweet 150k alliance NS with our 36 members (aiming to break that old 40 mark the old (pre-my-GDI) mark).

150kNS.jpg

Excuse me, but

I believe, is wrong.. Don't you mean that you are headed to -250k NS?

Also, how must one fight a war, as well as lead his/her alliance, whilst in peace mode!?