Poll: All about WOLF

Varianz

WOLF  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No one is too "chicken!@#{:content:}quot; except the member alliances in the bloc as they are too weak and cowardly to stand on their own in this version of Cybernations where your nation is reset every 60 days. And we don't need a bloc to pick you guys apart, just plain good organization.

You guys have done TE no favours, your attempt to control TE will fail miserably for you.

I don't get it. We're trying to put some excitement into the game. Don't like it? Well then, you can just keep on living as you always have. No one said you had to be involved with us and we won't be involved with you unless you bother us.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are missing the point. Even if this is a defensive block. It takes a rather large chunk out of people you will fight with. Let me see will I take on this 800 nation block or not? Don't think so.

Are you saying, effectively, than 800 nations are out of bounds but its ok for them to attack. What happens when somebody fights back and starts winning?

Its up to you, of course, but my opinion FWIW, is that you have just taken a massive step towards turning TE into SE. If the point of the game is to play then you need some opposition.

For many people this makes the game less attractive. (See current poll).

It would be interesting to see the trend around active members over the next couple of rounds.

I think you guys are missing the point. Even if this is a defensive block. It takes a rather large chunk out of people you will fight with. Let me see will I take on this 800 nation block or not? Don't think so.

Are you saying, effectively, than 800 nations are out of bounds but its ok for them to attack. What happens when somebody fights back and starts winning?

Its up to you, of course, but my opinion FWIW, is that you have just taken a massive step towards turning TE into SE. If the point of the game is to play then you need some opposition.

It would be interesting to see the trend around active members over the next couple of rounds.

Again, I don't think WOLF will randomly start attacking alliances. Unless there is a valid CB (something other than we felt like it) we won't be the aggressors.

Honestly WOLF = fail. Almost half of TE protected under 1 name? The whole point of TE is for war. How stupid is it that half of TE are going to gang up on the remainder. This is just so stupid. You guys have honestly ruined TE. What happens now when the other half no longer want to play? Are you guys just going to build your nations up next round and... thats it? Can't war people who don't play or are in your pact. GG. I had a lot of respect for most of your alliances. I have now not only lost it, but I knew where it was placed, burned it, threw the ashes in a 12 ton crate, and dropped it in the middle of the ocean where they dropped Megatron on EARTH, and came back to planet steve.

Flame me all you want, I can guarantee everyone who is not in your stupid pact agrees with me, but don't have the balls to say it. And saying "do something about it" is so childish. Yeah, 1 person versus 50% of the planet. STFU. FAIL.

Curious how you know so much about what WOLF is about. Have you developed Telepathy, or are you spewing opinion as fact... pretty much like always.

It doesn't work like that. Your entire "bloc" has spies in almost every alliance. Trying to create a super bloc to destroy you guys will be impossible because you guys will just pick off each alliance who tries to create it. And there is no challenge. You guys just get to sit there and relax. The other half of TE will fight each other, and then when everyones done, you guys will jump in and try to do something. You guys are all fail. In the new dictionary, the explanation to fail will be wolf. And no one is whining, I'm not whining, everyones just stating the truth. I know this is an old joke but, Al Gore called, and the Inconvenient Truth is, you guys FAIL.

Try Secrecy, it actually works ( and deodorant, that helps too )

Never said you would. If people stay away from you and you stay away from them. What happens? Mostly nothing.

It is a big gamble. My point of view is that there will be no big challenging block.

What happens then?

When TF fought LE, no one else did anything. Even then TPF and Re were in a block with TF. That was a fair fight, and TF lost. Nothing has changed since then. There's no evidence to all this "oh everyone's going to curbstomp" theory.

I'm not going through to read other posts, too much already. I just don't see why you guys don't already have protection and security in other forms. The former tri-bloc, the protectorates in place.

Most intelligent post thus far in my reading through this.

Answer: What you mentioned above is exactly what we have now. Just codified, with a charter and such. It's more organized than it was. That's the only difference, those who say that we "control 38%" or whatever 2500 nations or 50% or whatever number they pull out of their sphincter forget the fact that you just pointed out here. If it is true now it was true a month ago too

I think it depends on how WOLF is used. People like ES want to use it as an ability to roll anybody. Tiberius seems to talk that way to, but it could just be talk. I've talked to other higherups that have said it's main purpose is to promote conversation, and that each member can decide for itself if they want to support other WOLF members.

If it is in fact the latter than it's great. If it will be abused for power than it's a different story.

Yea I talked to you today Bower. I am crossing my fingers that what we talked about worked out. Talked to you too today ES, help me out here OK? You're a member of OB and WOLF now, whatever may come, remember you carry both names :)

My personal dislike for this bloc wouldn't be as high as it is if it were not for the fact that it's complete overkill. It's so large that just about every notable alliance not in it would have to band together to match it.

Bingo!

P.S: Sorry for multi posts in a row. Just don't read the forums except in lumps.

It sure is fun to curbstomp a coalition of a gazillion micro alliances.

Potsie's so cute isn't he? He reminds me of one of those little dogs that keeps barking even though he's wearing a shock collar!

Bbbuuuuullllllll. Who is stupid enough to form a bloc, with half of TE's NS in it, in the hope that the other half of TE (which contains far more micro-alliances and unaligned nations... meaning such a coalition is nigh impossible to form, conveniently.) will form their own coalition to oppose them? If that's really the best PR talking point you can come up with, you need to go back to the drawing board.

Who says anything in this game is Convenient? Stop being lazy we sure as hell weren't to create WOLF.

Yea I talked to you today Bower. I am crossing my fingers that what we talked about worked out. Talked to you too today ES, help me out here OK? You're a member of OB and WOLF now, whatever may come, remember you carry both names :)

I don't have the power to declare peace, as I mentioned before. Therefore it is up to the governing members of OB, in whole or just the MoW's/Leader's decision.

If a nation attacks and get's it's butt kicked that's on them. It's all in our rules. ( not posted here, but have I lied before ) the rest of WOLF isn't going to help that alliance. If they choose to be aggressive that's on them.

I don't have the power to declare peace, as I mentioned before. Therefore it is up to the governing members of OB, in whole or just the MoW's/Leader's decision.

I know ES, thanks for working with me. Same goes to AZTEC reps I've talked to. We'll get it sorted out.

WOLF is only half on TE's NS for 15 more days. After that all bets are off with the reset. I invite you to form a coalition on August 25th.

WOLF is only half on TE's NS for 15 more days. After that all bets are off with the reset. I invite you to form a coalition on August 25th.

Here's a better idea, How bout if I resign from my alliance, delete my nation, and just quit TE altogether? Wolf is just going to make it even more stale than pre-wolf was already making it, and if I wanted to sit around and watch boring Bloc politics I would have stayed in SE. Unfortunately I'm sure I wont be near the only one and it wont take too long before the "opposition" isn't big enough to form a decent sized alliance let alone a counter bloc.

Edited by SativaZealot

Here's a better idea, How bout if I resign from my alliance, delete my nation, and just quit TE altogether? Wolf is just going to make it even more stale than pre-wolf was already making it, and if I wanted to sit around and watch boring Bloc politics I would have stayed in SE. Unfortunately I'm sure I wont be near the only one and it wont take too long before the "opposition" isn't big enough to form a decent sized alliance let alone a counter bloc.

The problem is that no one is using Steve for what it was created for. Everyone just wants to protect their precious infrastructure. Well here's some news: Declare war on whoever you damn well please. If anything, you can just reroll. It's not like the start up cash is $5,000...

The problem is that no one is using Steve for what it was created for. Everyone just wants to protect their precious infrastructure. Well here's some news: Declare war on whoever you damn well please. If anything, you can just reroll. It's not like the start up cash is $5,000...

Exactly, apparently CN:TE = CN:SE? Tournament Edition is *supposed* to have war. Why can't we have world vs RE like we did a couple of rounds ago with MHA?

Exactly, apparently CN:TE = CN:SE? Tournament Edition is *supposed* to have war. Why can't we have world vs RE like we did a couple of rounds ago with MHA?

Because as I said before, everyone seems too chicken!@#$ to do anything.

Please show me the announcement Admin made where he said "TE is for war". Good luck finding it, because it doesn't exist. TE is for whatever the heck we want it to be. Play how you want, we don't tell you how to play, don't tell us how to play.

Please show me the announcement Admin made where he said "TE is for war". Good luck finding it, because it doesn't exist. TE is for whatever the heck we want it to be. Play how you want, we don't tell you how to play, don't tell us how to play.

Chill Tibs. I think Krunk agrees with us. <_<

I think it depends on how WOLF is used. People like ES want to use it as an ability to roll anybody. Tiberius seems to talk that way to, but it could just be talk. I've talked to other higherups that have said it's main purpose is to promote conversation, and that each member can decide for itself if they want to support other WOLF members.

If it is in fact the latter than it's great. If it will be abused for power than it's a different story.

WOLF is not here to curb stomp anyone and as i said we have been here for several rounds, we just made in public ;)

My personal dislike for this bloc wouldn't be as high as it is if it were not for the fact that it's complete overkill. It's so large that just about every notable alliance not in it would have to band together to match it.

Noted....maybe we can work on a few things.

Andy, as a good frind of mine and an Ally of TPF not in WOLF, I respect your words and your point of view...this gives me something to think about.

BG.