TSO 3rd Goverment

keltoi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly saw nothing wrong with Francesca's original post regardless of what was said in other threads... My opinion of you certainly went down a bit because of your overreaction :( I don't generally post in these unless there are new names to a govt(I don't know you well enough to know if there are new names or not). As for the other thread, I just see Francesca taking blatant bait to start that argument. I didn't see her post here as bait just pointless attacks. I'm glad I can only take away from your reputation and not from TSO's over that.

Anyways, glad to see TSO growing and getting more lovely nukes. If TOP loves ya, you must be alright.

I honestly saw nothing wrong with Francesca's original post regardless of what was said in other threads... My opinion of you certainly went down a bit because of your overreaction :( I don't generally post in these unless there are new names to a govt(I don't know you well enough to know if there are new names or not). As for the other thread, I just see Francesca taking blatant bait to start that argument. I didn't see her post here as bait just pointless attacks. I'm glad I can only take away from your reputation and not from TSO's over that.

Anyways, glad to see TSO growing and getting more lovely nukes. If TOP loves ya, you must be alright.

I took no offense at frannies post, when we were alliance mates she was a great proponent of change and it led to many heated debates which in a small part influenced our decision to form TSO. She, like every other member of PB is welcome to express her views, pro or con. I ask only that that arguments/critiques remain constant, intelligent and based on fact. That also goes for Grinder :wub:

As I have not read any of the other threads in the OWF bar this one I feel I should reiterate the first point that was made in this post, meaning I did not see anything wrong with the original post by Fran.

Congrats Jesse.

Watchman, you killed my combo! I shall see you on the field of honor at dawn...don't bother naming your newest nuke...you won't be around long enough to enjoy it! TSO CIVIL WAR :nuke::awesome:

I look forward to destroying you.

Wow! we matter enough of you to not only read and post once, but check back for and respond to any responses to you! I'm so stoked.

The difference between this and your announcement is that TSO was commented on in a negative manner before we brought our aggressiveness to your thread. Here, you initiated a confrontation with us by putting down the way we do things, which also happens to be the way most alliances, especially most of the historically most successful alliances do and have done things in regards to how they select government members and promote them (usually by experience and competence and loyalty, if you haven't noticed).

My response was justified in that it acknowledged your well-documented disapproval of this method as it has generally held you back (competence and loyalty) in any alliance you weren't a founding member of, and welcomed you to prove the merits of your preferred methods by matching our success with your newest alliance through your methods.

I fail to see any remark putting down how you do things. It was merely a comment on no new gov members. How that is provoking any sort of confrontation is beyond me. If anyone here is disapproving of the others method, it would be you.

Congrats on the new or should I say "old" government.

Don't mess with a good great thing.

How's those rep payments to MCXA of 1.2 billion coming along?

I knew we forgot something.

Don't mess with a good great thing.

How's those rep payments to MCXA of 1.2 billion coming along?

Why doesn't that surprise me.

I bet they'd really appreciate you guys paying up since they just took a pounding in the war and could use it to help them rebuild their nations.

Edited by Myworld

Why doesn't that surprise me.

I bet they'd really appreciate you guys paying up since they just took a pounding in the war and could use it to help them rebuild their nations.

Don't worry Myworld, we are talking to MCXA about that since the war has ended, they have given us updates on their surrender terms (and reps), and now we are preparing and organizing it.

However this Announcement is not about our payments to MCXA but about our new government, nice try though.