An ACF announcement - Keeping it Real

tehol

Oh wow. That's a shock.

I'm very sad to see this. I had the opportunity to be NATO's ambassador to ACF. Everyone there is awesome, and wish them the best of luck in CRAP or wherever they may end up.

Farewell ACF. NATO will miss you.

o/ ACF

o/ CRAP

I probably should have been one of the first posters in this topic...but I have some RL stuff that is taking the front burner right now (hence my lateness).

chuck: if you mind that I stole CRAPs old AA, just PM me. I couldnt think of what AA to use.

I am honored you would pick our old AA to go and nuke people. That AA deserves nothing better than to have you under its belt!

Tehol, both of us have had a nice history together. We were both in PhPF, and those are some fond memories. I appreciate all the help you have given CRAP both in TeLF and in ACF. We couldn't have made it through our hard times without your help. I only wish there was more I could have done to give ACF a longer life on Planet Bob.

All of this was very sudden. I can't imagine what it is like to just wake up and find that your home here on Bob has to go. I am grateful that you chose CRAP to be the home of ACF members, and I promise that I will do my best to make this transition as painless as possible. When I look at all the hard work and effort you put into ACF to help make it grow and thrive, it doesn't seem fair to see you and ACF go. Tehol, you have been a good ally and an even better friend. I wish you the best of luck in whatever it is life throws your way.

o/ ACF

**EDITED FOR SPELLING**

Edited by Chuck Normis

Well I fell like I need to post in here as well. ACf was one of the first alliances to even give my poor little alliance (NAC) the time of day , I have seen leadership change a few times and the one thing you could depend on, they would be there for us if we needed them. In fact we was so close that when we decidded that we had ran our course as a alliance we merged into ACF. After a couple months NAC re-birthed but still plenty of the original NAC members have been flying the ACF "AA" since April and was a part of the brightest moments they went through. anyway THANKS for the memories and good luck to all ACF members ..

o/Tehol

o/ACF

keeping it real its the thing that gets things killed most of the time, but that is what we did in "Aquatic Coalition Front" we did them cuz we needed too. As ACF former MoC I ran that job the best of my ability, for almost a good year I knew I wasn't the best but I did it anyway cuz i was being counted on, every member needed to be counted for and given their news letter's. She was my first alliance also i learned many things about CN and about the ppl i worked for,with,under. had a blast in the karma war, even if I was ill prepared. im interested what this new road going to bring. I Know for a fact that everyone in ACF worked their hardest to raise her an to keep her strong, and it would seem it would be time to laid her for her final rest. so good bye ACF if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have met all the great ppl i know Today.

Sorry to see you go ACF. I may not have been around your forums in awhile, but I'm proud of being member #7 over there. tehol, you've been a great leader, and you (with Ian and the others in the past) have done a great job, starting from nothing and building a strong and respected alliance. I wish all of you best of luck in the future.

You're settling in crap? :huh::P Tehol, it is sad to see you go my brother Echelonian. I wish nothing but the best to you and your alliance mates as they settle into their new home. You were always good allies, and it bothered me that we drifted apart. I hoped maybe in some way that would be remedied, but c'est la vie. Take care one and all.

o7 ACF

You take care too. It truly is sad how our diplomacy fell. As you said though, c'est la vie. There were higher games being played at the time, and I think to this day that things worked out for the best, sad as that path was.

I am honored you would pick our old AA to go and nuke people. That AA deserves nothing better than to have you under its belt!

Tehol, both of us have had a nice history together. We were both in PhPF, and those are some fond memories. I appreciate all the help you have given CRAP both in TeLF and in ACF. We couldn't have made it through our hard times without your help. I only wish there was more I could have done to give ACF a longer life on Planet Bob.

All of this was very sudden. I can't imagine what it is like to just wake up and find that your home here on Bob has to go. I am grateful that you chose CRAP to be the home of ACF members, and I promise that I will do my best to make this transition as painless as possible. When I look at all the hard work and effort you put into ACF to help make it grow and thrive, it doesn't seem fair to see you and ACF go. Tehol, you have been a good ally and an even better friend. I wish you the best of luck in whatever it is life throws your way.

o/ ACF

Thanks. =) PhPF was definitely awesome. I think that the soul which has carried our alliances through, has largely been based off of PhPF, that two-three years ago.

To help ACF now, just treat her members nicely, and try to ally with our crew. I've said before to you (and many of them) who I mean specifically.

Well I fell like I need to post in here as well. ACf was one of the first alliances to even give my poor little alliance (NAC) the time of day , I have seen leadership change a few times and the one thing you could depend on, they would be there for us if we needed them. In fact we was so close that when we decidded that we had ran our course as a alliance we merged into ACF. After a couple months NAC re-birthed but still plenty of the original NAC members have been flying the ACF "AA" since April and was a part of the brightest moments they went through. anyway THANKS for the memories and good luck to all ACF members ..

o/Tehol

o/ACF

When NAC merged into ACF, we had reached our prime. Our alliance was on the top 7 day growth chart, we were at approximately 85 members, and 1.5mil NS, along with a respectable level of activity, and member spirit.

The NS was the last to go, but in time all of that left, though never completely.

Thank you everyone! I know I could answer you each individually, but I think I am going to have to summarise what I say into this.

Update on my plans: managed to fire a nuke, so im psyched there. SLCB are cool people, so I got peace there for them, and because I managed to arrange it while still firing a nuke, and now im chillin under the Asgaard AA because it was easier to type, and because I dont know what to do next. might grow my nation a bit (back up to 8k infra) then start trawling for trolls.

Hey Tehol,

sorry to hear about ACF, but I know you tried your best and you were a very respectable alliance. It is good to see a smaller alliance last such a long time, particularly since I know how difficult it is to run and alliance and still be busy irl. APP was glad to have friends like you, even though we have been disbanded for several months now, we will never forget you guys.

Good luck, in CN and irl as well! You are awesome and I <3 you :]]]

You are forever welcome in #app even though we are all insanely crazy and going inactive in there too :(

<33333 ya!

-cello :)