An ACF announcement - Keeping it Real

tehol

000fs4wupta.jpg

It is, with a solemn heart that today I come before all of you to announce the final announcement from those of us at the Aquatic Coalition Front. Many of you know us and many of you we'd call friends. Some of you we even once called family and allies. For 15 months ACF has stood among the alliances on Bob, we have shed blood on the battle field and we have been through some of the most rigorous tasks placed against us.

Once upon a time, two alliances met and became friends. Those two alliances were called TeLF and LAN. A friendship was developed, and the alliance of Aquatic Coalition Front came to be, on the very GREEN day of April, 20, 2008. And we made it far, we were protected by two of the best alliances at the time who held a friendship together. Ragnarok and Echelon. They took us under their wings and taught us. As time passed on ACF began to grow ever so slowly, and it's members came and gone. We all became a tight-knit community and became friends.

There came a point in our lives where some of us grew stagnate, and tired. Those members left in what was our most trying hour. But ACF stayed together and grew forth. From that day, that lonely Decemember 10th of 2008, ACF hit a record low. But we had friends, and support from the community, a new government marched forward. Where we marched was towards unification and towards a new world as a new alliance. We reached an all time high right around the time that ACF had shared its first birthday with Bob.

15mil.jpg

That was perhaps the proudest moment in ACF History, when all of our hard work had paid off and friendships had come to fruition. The time that we spent on Bob was one of glory and one of memories. Those of us that spent time here will never forget our time in ACF, and the ride that it brought us.

However, at this point in time, ACF needs to face reality. We have recently been outrageously inactive. Granted, there have been many holidays, and it is summertime, but even taking this into account, we have not been as active as we should.

As those who would know can attest, I have been handling most of ACFs 'stuff' for the past little while, and now I must 'retire' (ooc: face reality that my dad is kicking me off computer games).

So now I come before you to tell the entire world that we are leaving. We have decided that our longest serving treaty partners and closest allies Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP!) will be where we settle down in, and all members of ACF are highly encouraged to join them.

acftoasgaardandcrap.png

As the latest Supreme High Councilman, I hereby make my last pronouncement, and disband the Aquatic Coalition Front. Those who still carry this AA are protected by CRAP and Asgaard, until they say otherwise.

PS. Oh, and as some of you might notice, im attacking porksaber. This is because he once trolled ACF, and I wanna nuke someone. This is not done under the ACF AA, as I led many of you to believe I would be doing. That was the original plan, but LW convince me otherwise.

That's all.

Keep it real,

A note from Asgaard.

As of right now, the Aquatic Coalition Front's remaining members are going to get protection from Asgaard, as stated above. This protection will last indefinitely until we decide otherwise. Good friends never get left behind, and we'll be supporting ACF until we know the last member finds their new home.

Also a personal Note,

ACF was my first alliance, and will always be where I grew up in CN. I learned how to play the game there amongst friends, and had my first experiences leading an alliance during that government shift. We rode from the ground up with ACF, poured a lot of work into her. I met a lot of people in my times there, made a lot of friends. Many of you know me because of my time spent in ACF, something I am never ashamed of.

As ACF rides off into the sunset, I look back with fond memories.

Thanks for giving me the chance to post this tehol and the good times will definitely be remembered.

I knew this day was coming, but it is still sad to see it in print. ACF was my first alliance, and Lonewolfe, Tehol, Ian and others helped me learn the game and grow to the nation I am now. I am glad some of these friends have gone to a great alliance in CRAP, and a few have found their way to Asgaard.

As Lonewolfe stated, Asgaard and CRAP will be protecting those still using the ACF AA until they find a home. Then we hope everyone will respect the wishes of the present and past leadership and let ACF slip away.

More recent stats: Top 7 Day Biggest Alliance Gains

1) 402,565 Strength Change - Coalition Of Royal Allied Powers

2) 273,829 Strength Change - Asgaard

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -1,001,691 Strength Change - FnKa

2) -914,769 Strength Change - Aquatic Coalition Front

EDIT: oh yeah, the first reason I was gonna post was to thank you all, then I blanked. Thank you for your support.

Between LW/GB and Chuck Normis, you should be able to ask for any details you don't know.

Edited by tehol

You're settling in crap? :huh::P Tehol, it is sad to see you go my brother Echelonian. I wish nothing but the best to you and your alliance mates as they settle into their new home. You were always good allies, and it bothered me that we drifted apart. I hoped maybe in some way that would be remedied, but c'est la vie. Take care one and all.

o7 ACF

Tehol, sad to see you go. You've been a great trade partner and friend. Good luck in RL and as I PM'd you a few days ago, if you reroll let me know and I'll help build you back up.

ACF, talked with a few of you guys and always tried to talk tehol into taking you guys to pink team. Woulda been epic, but good luck with your new homes.

Tehol, sad to see you go. You've been a great trade partner and friend. Good luck in RL and as I PM'd you a few days ago, if you reroll let me know and I'll help build you back up.

ACF, talked with a few of you guys and always tried to talk tehol into taking you guys to pink team. Woulda been epic, but good luck with your new homes.

For months there was always a talk about if we ever wanted to change spheres, but how do you change an alliance called "Aquatic" anything off of the Aqua sphere? :wacko: