Moon Hotspot

AirMe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1806043

This post will explain how to move it precisely. Remember that the Latitude/Longitude are backwards. So if the correct coordinates are x,y. You need to enter them as y,x.

They're not backwards anywhere except in the url. The in-game coordinates that are displayed are listed in Latitude, Longitude order. Everything in this thread is likewise listed in Latitude, Longitude order. The relocation url, however, uses Longitude, Latitude order (i.e. lon=someNumber&lat=someOtherNumber), and a lot of people don't pay enough attention to what's before the equals signs to get it right.

When changing the url coordinates, just be sure to to look at "lat" and "lon" before typing in the appropriate coordinates. Normal discussion of coordinates in RL is always latitude first. As rich333 said when players list coordinates it has been, and should be, latitude first. Be careful when typing them in the url as they are backwards.

Colony Effectiveness: 50%

---------------------------

Base Effectiveness: 65%

Mine Effectiveness: 65%

Colony Effectiveness: 50%

Base Effectiveness: 65%

Mine Effectiveness: 65%

Thanks for the data. Unfortunately, 50% measurements aren't helpful, and the other 2 are so close to eachother and the previous hotspot (which Rich333 posted) that they don't give any new information.

If somebody wants to help out, please try the best guess point from my previous post (67,-1), or post a new >50% point which is at least a few degrees away from the existing ones.