*SUPER DUPER SECRET*

Sir Keshav IV

Premier Rorschach sends this letter to the Dragon Empire, to ask for our inclusion into this mega-state. Our territories will be most of Eastern China and we wish to the Dragon Empire in spirit unity, and economic advantages to all nations in the Dragon Empire. We are not a fearful nation but have a non-intervention policy and do not wish to enter unneeded conflicts as our soldiers lives are important.

Regards,

Premier Rorschach.

It was sealed and sent to all DE nations.

President Landry was looking extremely upset as she talked with her military staff about the coordination of the Pax Pacis offensive. She was sending her men into more combat, even more lethal than the Khmer Empire's forces. An aide walked up and handed her a letter. When she read the envelope she dismissed the group and opened it. She immediately got on the phone and was routed through a secure connection to Premier Rorschach,

"Premier Rorschach this is the first good news I've heard in such a long time, I'm very glad you have chosen to do this. I will aprove your admittance and will not veto, so welcome to the team.

My reasons for being in this Empire are the same as your's. I seek economic benefit first and foremost; the national economy is the heart of my nation. I've also joined the Empire for the spiritual reasons, every nation here treats their citizens and fellow nations with respect. We are almost always non-interventionalist, and as Joint Chief of Staff I have the power to regulate the Empire's movements. If we are attacking in a war you really don't want to be a part of, I can distribute your soldiers so that they could defend the homeland. Our Empire is very flexible and I hope you find it comfortable. If you have a problem by the way, don't be afraid to mention it and we can adress it. Everyone here acts like a real adult.

Again, thanks for joining."

"Promised Land is unsure about this. Most of the nations that now compose the dragon WEmpire were, and still continue to be, freedom-loving states. The People's Republic of China bans all religion, freedom of speech has been outlawed to the best of our knowledge, and the press is no longer free in their nation. Is this a state you want to have in your midst?"

"The Empire recognizes all cultures. If the people in PRC feel oppressed there are other states of the Empire they are free to occupy as full citizens where they will likely have no problem. We have a capitalist state, 2 monarchies, a meritocracy, and now a communist state. People basically can chose where they would like to live.. what type of system they prefer. It's almost ideal."

"The Empire recognizes all cultures. If the people in PRC feel oppressed there are other states of the Empire they are free to occupy as full citizens where they will likely have no problem. We have a capitalist state, 2 monarchies, a meritocracy, and now a communist state. People basically can chose where they would like to live.. what type of system they prefer. It's almost ideal."

This is true, for there is complete freedom of movement within our Empire. We believe in a policy promoting free will and fair choices.