The Mars Revolution

Gecko

the_planet_mars.jpg

[OOC]Since CN is getting so realistic with the new Mars and Moon wonders, why not add in a 'Event' where all your people on mars/moon revolt against you and form a new country when you try to impose taxes on them? Perhaps add in a 'Mars/Moon Tax' (Since you can only be on either the mars or the moon at a time) but if you impose a really high tax (with really high collections) there is an offchance that you lose all of your mars/moon wonders and they form to become a new country. Then it has options like

Option 1.

Cut your losses and forget the colony

Option 2.

War the new nation and take back what is yours

Then have a huge war with a fake nation and if they surrender, great, you've got your colony back. If not, you just waste a whole crap-load of money.

I also have another question. No one is really going to try and build a mars-base without building a moon-base, so why not make it 'To build a Mars Wonder you must have the following Moon Wonders (insert here)' Because that just makes more sense. You wait 20 years, and tell me if we are on Mars but not on the moon.

And another suggestion, why not have a Mars Environment level? Be able to nuke another's Mars/Moon bases? Heck, if we're going all spacey-themed, lets enlists Jedis instead of soldiers and have MMTAV's instead of tanks. (Mobile Mars/Moon Terrain Attack Vehicles)

Or maybe make Moon alliances and Mars alliances each with their own forums and Sanction Race.[/OOC]

*cough*

I as leader of a nation on this planet bob have many concerns, located above.

[OOC]^^Some awesome RP right there :P[/OOC]

:nuke: WARNING :nuke:

The Above are all possible turnouts of the new Moon and Mars wonders.

Thank you.

Edited by King Alias

Not a bad idea but it seems like if you get this event you lose alot, seems pretty harsh but i like the general concept of moon/mars events if you have the wonders.

Also, shouldnt this be in the suggestion or gameplay discussion area? :huh:

I've got a better idea:

When Mars colonies expire, a slot opens up for you to create a NATION on Mars :D

So you can (legally) have three multis, one on Bob, one on Bob's Moon and one on Bob's Mars.

Martian and Lunar nations would all have totally different improvements, wonders, etc, way smaller population sizes, different resources, etc.

Edited by James Dahl

I don't think so, I mean we're all role playing. As a leader of my nation, I wish to take over Mars ;)

EDIT: lol

Admin would have his hands full with

Cyber Nations: SE

Cyber Nations: TE

Cyber Nations: MoE (Moon Edition)

Cyber Nations: MaE (Mars Edition)

Tours of Generals

lol

[/ooc]

Edited by King Alias

Okay and instead of a hot spot we can have "The Man in the Moon" who tries to avoid us and protect his cheese.

melies.gif

Errr... looks like someone hit him with a... cruise misslebarrel?

Not a bad idea but it seems like if you get this event you lose alot, seems pretty harsh but i like the general concept of moon/mars events if you have the wonders.

In all honesty it really belongs in the Suggestion Box, but everything there needs to be approved by the relevant staff, and I think moving it there would let it stay approved without the okay from them. :ph34r: So, Gameplay Discussions for now, I'll make it their problem. :P

Let's see... spend 400 million on a wonder that will guaranteed expire and could possibly pack its bags and walk away OR keep it in a warchest, where it won't revolt or expire...?

Yeah. That's not a difficult choice. Way to make the Mars/Moon wonders totally suck.

Even by CN standards a poorly conceived and implemented feature.

Does each nation get its own moon/mars or are these territories shared? Will we get a war option moon our foes?