Release from Surrender Terms - MCXA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased to say that the majority of these woes associated with MCXA were mainly caused by their inadequate leaders of the past. These leaders fled MCXA and abandoned their own alliance for their personal benefit, and hence I feel a tinge of sympathy for the otherwise wreck of an alliance. Gopherbashi is a much better leader than the absolute joke who used to run the place, and I wish him and the rest of MCXA luck.

King Penchuk, hi.

Your extraordinary sympathy for MCXA is a beautiful thing to behold. I thank you for your kind and well thought out criticisms of past leaders. your thoughts were very enlightening. While reading your words I had several "aha" moments - epiphanies, if you will.

Your evaluation of Gopher is no doubt on target. MCXA is in good hands and will accomplish great things. The pilfering Philistines that pillaged the once great MCXA and then scurried away into the night will fall into the flames of hell very soon. I am willing to bet that they will not last past a single month of their DoE with such corrupt scoundrels at the helm.

Onward, MCXA! The good people of Bob now love you. KP is your sympathetic apologist. With such loyal supporters, you are indeed indomitable!

Edited by watchman

King Penchuk, hi.

Your extraordinary sympathy for MCXA is a beautiful thing to behold. I thank you for your kind and well thought out criticisms of past leaders. your thoughts were very enlightening. While reading your words I had several "aha" moments - epiphanies, if you will.

Your evaluation of Gopher is no doubt on target. MCXA is in good hands and will accomplish great things. The pilfering Philistines that pillaged the once great MCXA and then scurried away into the night will fall into the flames of hell very soon. I am willing to bet that they will not last past a single month of their DoE with such corrupt scoundrels at the helm.

Onward, MCXA! The good people of Bob now love you. KP is your sympathetic apologist. With such loyal supporters, you are indeed indomitable!

Yeah, I heard those jerks don't even have any women in their alliance. Such backwards-thinking peons they are...I hope someone brings the fight to them someday soon...me, I'm too busy running my mouth to do it myself and can't be bothered.

Oh well...o/ MCXA and prosperity!

I was disappointed to see the slap on the wrist MCXA received at the time of their surrender. MCXA has a very shady history, generally acting as a leech upon the greatest power only to abandon their friends in time of need. MCXA has treated a number of people extremely poorly, and this is something they have never atoned for.

I am pleased to say that the majority of these woes associated with MCXA were mainly caused by their inadequate leaders of the past. These leaders fled MCXA and abandoned their own alliance for their personal benefit, and hence I feel a tinge of sympathy for the otherwise wreck of an alliance. Gopherbashi is a much better leader than the absolute joke who used to run the place, and I wish him and the rest of MCXA luck.

Have I mentioned I love you lately, Penchuk? The above is awesome. I can't really think of anything to add, save that I have a little personal bias for MCXA. Ignore Grinder.

Edited by Francesca

Have I mentioned I love you lately, Penchuk? The above is awesome. I can't really think of anything to add, save that I have a little personal bias for MCXA. Ignore Grinder.

Grinder who?

If penchuk is any indication, being ignored doesn't make one go away. No one that makes snide comments about anyone has any right to be upset or annoyed when they defend themselves. He understands this, why don't you?

I have no beef with MCXA, but it is inappropriate that whenever someone with any connection to TSO makes an announcement that has nothing to do with TSO for anyone else to come in and take pot-shots at us. We're not exactly seeking trouble out, posting in every thread about any other alliances we can just to insult and bait people into conflict. We find it immature, petty, and rather nauseating that others feel the need to treat us in such a manner.

Edited by Grinder