A retcon

King Kevz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: It was Maelstrom's old Homeland. Giving that to the regime that just murdered his best friend. You'd have riots. You wouldn't be able to control the population. The people left there would see Davis in the eyes they do most of the current government of Dragonisia.. as the Legends which made life great and secured their future.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: It was Maelstrom's old Homeland. Giving that to the regime that just murdered his best friend. You'd have riots. You wouldn't be able to control the population. The people left there would see Davis in the eyes they do most of the current government of Dragonisia.. as the Legends which made life great and secured their future.

OOC: Ah, I see... ;)

OOC: Also, isn't it my understanding that you can't do OOC land transfers?

If you want the land, do it IC and do it properly this time.

And if you rage out again, well. I'm sure everyone won't be as nice as they have been.

OOC: Sure il do it properlly as you command.

Im doing a full re roll Mael that part about Pax Pacis citizens was just to tie things up on my end. So yeah Il accept Tasmania Subtle.

That is acceptable. You just had better note that the Tasmanian government should be very noble as it is from a noble people. Do it wrong.. and you'll have the chairman still in rage mode, just for different reasons.

That is acceptable. You just had better note that the Tasmanian government should be very noble as it is from a noble people. Do it wrong.. and you'll have the chairman still in rage mode, just for different reasons.

No offense intended but the people of Tasmania can be what I want them to be as soon as they bcome mine its already been accepted that people don't have to continue the cultures of the people already in place before them.

No offense intended but the people of Tasmania can be what I want them to be as soon as they bcome mine its already been accepted that people don't have to continue the cultures of the people already in place before them.

No, you don't, but if Mael says that it's the Chairman's homeland, he can do that.

Then you're fine. Mael would be proud to see the Tasmanian people taking up their own mantle in his absence as long as it's not a rogue government.

Nope its a Constitutional Republic which I hope is acceptable by you?

Everything you've done thus far is fine. You'll be in trouble if you start committing war crimes or being hyper aggressive, outside that you're okay.

Nah my peace keeper idea/plan is out od the window, down the gutter and flushed awwy now. The only time you'l see me fight is to protect myself or an ally. Though I do intend to have the Valerie who killed Davies be a double as I planned and with who the real Valerie will be arrested and handed over to the Dragon Empire for trial as long as you don't give her the death sentence.

Though I do have a question. Why didn't you make Davies at that meeting be a double!! Seriously I thought thats what you would have done :huh: