A retcon

King Kevz

As you all know not mere minutes ago I lost my temper and made many stupid acts which I know regret. That includes in character acts as well out of character acts. I have never truly meant to carry out those acts but I do stupid things when I lose my temper. I sent a PM to Mael asking if he would be willing to retcon the whole thing and continue on from the point we left off as adults. He informed me that it must be a community decision and that is why I ask you as the community to retcon this stupid trail of events that I caused and allow us to go back to the point where Valerie must represnt her nation to the Dragon Empire. I ask you to please forgive me and not let me ruin my roleplay nation.

Thank you Kevin Kingswell.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I vote no to the ret-con.

Trouble is, Kevz, you've been prone to this sort of thing before.

Remember Antarctica?

You went mental both IC/OOC, and then apologised like it was all a game (I realise we're in a game but seriously, going mental? Not cool). We forgave you and then we went on our business. Tantrums are for children. Not 'adults'. Grow up or get out.

It seems like every time something bad happens to you, you lash out and attack everyone.

I've personally had enough.

So I vote no.

And I suggest others to do the same.

Edited by Madame Unicorn

ooc:

I vote no to a retcon. I don't want to see this keep perpetuating until something finally breaks your way. Like the silly online poker people that bet all in on their starting hand because eventually they win a nice pot.

Well the tally shows most of you are against me so I guess there will be no retcon. Il finish posting what happens to Pax Pacis shortly. Does anyone have any small islands in the middle of nowhere I can have?

There is Sarah's protectorate of LVN's former lands, whats left of them...

I vote yes. You should be allowed to retcon. :)

Thank you but I to retcon would anger too many people so Il just let my nation be destroyed its ok but thanks for the support I think I should go to anger management classes.

OOC: Fine. No retcon.

You can set up on my Northern Shores as long as I can maintain a military presence there... It'll be temporary till we can set you up with some place happier. I would like to see it RP'd though :P.

Edited by Zarfef

OOC: Fine. No retcon.

You can set up on my Northern Shores as long as I can maintain a military presence there... It'll be temporary till we can set you up with some place happier.

OOC: Thanks but its too close to someone else. Il just google map some island chain in the middle of nowhere and set up there if no wins this.

OOC: Yeah, I agree. Take about a month or two off of CNRP to clear your head and everything.

OOC: I don't think that's what MV meant. i think he meant find a place further away from the Dragon Empire.

Hey, Kevz, if you want, you can have Tasmania. I haven't done anything with it yet. There aren't many RP people there right now, other than a few who remained after the territory was turned over to LVN's old nation.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder