Declaration of War

Gecko

rownflag-2.png

The Republic of White Nations and allies has been repeatedly attacked by We Are Rogue, and have decided to hit them. We are rogue, prepare to die.

But really, thats not why its war.

The main fact is, we want war, and we have it. Good day to you sir!

Good luck :D

Edited by King Alias

Dear rodents,

You have chosen to attack a much smaller alliance. I can't wait for your alliance to die

So now defending themselves from aggressors is a crime? Read the OP again.

Meh, one of them is getting NUKED.

And your not allowed to post unpleasant things, BEazy if you dont have a nation. Its right here it the rules:

NO
Edited by King Alias

We let xrated get hit by you guys as he originally raided you...

This was the reason we attacked you tonight and that was really just me having fun and helping out a member you decided to tech raid.

7/25/2009 12:30:03 AM

"Tech Raid"

Compton

Ruler: Rotavele

Republic of White Nations

Dreamland

Ruler: Azraille

We Are Rogue Currently Fighting

So, no, it's not defending the aggressor to stand up for ROWN.

Thanks for playing though. :D

So now defending themselves from aggressors is a crime? Read the OP again.

Saying that the OPer's word is about as good as Mostly Harmful Alliance's word, you can't take it as face value. Now please stop posting before knowing the facts and let the big boys do their talking

Edited by Believland

Saying that the OPer's word is about as good as Mostly Harmful Alliance's word, you can't take it as face value. Now please go crawl back under the rock your alliance came from and let the big boys do their talking

I trust the OP's word more than yours. End of story.

In fact, I have no idea why I can even hear your words.

I trust the OP's word more than yours. End of story.

In fact, I have no idea why I can even hear your words.

Except the war declaration screens show that the person not being truthful is the OP. :D So, don't listen, read.

Well, whatever I'm not so specific on details, as you can see from the OP. The main fact is, we want war, and we have it. Good day to you sir!

Anyone else think "brilliant political move" is appropriate here?

Well, whatever I'm not so specific on details the truth, as you can see from the OP. The main fact is, we want war, and we have it. Good day to you sir!

Fixed that, and I appreciate the war, in fact, I hope you nuke me as nukes from tech raiders are my most favorite delicacy. :D

Well, whatever I'm not so specific on details, as you can see from the OP. The main fact is, we want war, and we have it. Good day to you sir!

So you pretty much lied to everyone until people called you out on it? Also you should be specific on the details since you're the one making the shots. It's not amateur hour. Unless you're trying to make English Empire look like a god, then please do continue. The thing is you were sad enough to hit a smaller alliance and form a bloc someone is a little attached to their infrastructure

It is true, We Are Rogue has had a history of attacking our bloc (Box Vipers, SOS Brigade) so, if I wanted, I could say I was fighting for them, but I dont really wanna. All is fair in war, so we're gonna have a fun fight!

(Also, for those interested)

The first nuke of the war!

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5208/nukedy.jpg

It is true, We Are Rogue has had a history of attacking our bloc (Box Vipers, SOS Brigade) so, if I wanted, I could say I was fighting for them, but I dont really wanna. All is fair in war, so we're gonna have a fun fight!

(Also, for those interested)

The first nuke of the war!

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5208/nukedy.jpg

After searching through all of 'We Are Rogue' wars I have seen no attack on any alliance mentioned. Now please stop spitting out random things. Are they the reason why MHA is in second place right now, too?

...Are they the reason why MHA is in second place right now, too?

Of course we are! What else can we be blamed for? I wanna get nuked and King Alias won't do it for me despite the fact that I messed with Compton. :(

When you read Beazy's posts for pure entertainment value, it really does make things easier. He's attempting to entertain, let it go and enjoy, I certainly do.

oh and good hunting RoWN, kill em all and let Odin sort out his own! o/

After searching through all of 'We Are Rogue' wars I have seen no attack on any alliance mentioned. Now please stop spitting out random things. Are they the reason why MHA is in second place right now, too?

Yes :awesome:

Also, what does MHA have to do with anything?

Edited by King Alias