The Phoenix Federation DoW

Clash

Let me also so add that this was a last minute DOW...AS in earlier that day we decided to go to war :)

The guys were getting board so you guys looked good to us.

Just a quick mass pm and WAR it was, plus a bunch of us missed our update, including me :(

Oh well, FARK has a few guys that i hold much respect for and i wish you the best of luck Boz!!

BG.

Nice job on the update strikes guys!!

Must have taken real guts for TPF's 124 active nations to have the willpower to surprise attack Fark's 46 active nations! At least you can hold your heads high knowing that you overcame such adversity and hardships. I salute you!!! :awesome:

:lol1: Fark uses TE as training grounds so we can keep our fighting/nation building skills tuned-up and to teach our newer members how to fight. At least now we can show our N00Bs how to fight from an underdog position, so thanks for that.

Now in the words of Marvin Gaye, Let's Get it On!

Love and Kisses,

Boz

Oh your tears are Delicious.. :awesome:

Sarcastic? From Fark???? Say it ain't so! :lol1:

Don't strain your back picking all that free tech. It might take some of your buddies to help you, thus distracting them from the war! You might lose some of that 3 to 1 advantage. That wouldn't be prudent...not prudent at all.

Hugs and kisses for you too.

Hugs and kisses? Hey, watch out behind you, it's a UFIA! :awesome:

TPF declares war on Fark.

Just for grins and giggles, really. We seem to war with them every session anyway. We warred with them twice last session. So, just getting it out of the way earlier I guess. They hit us first both times last time, so this time it’s our turn.

Alternate reasons for this war:

We were bored.

Fark smells funny.

We took a left turn at Albuquerque.

They’ve not fought anyone yet this session, so they NEED to be warred on.

They don’t share their beer - EVER.

For Farrahhhhhh!

“Fark” is too close to a naughty word.

I dropped my morning bagel.

JonBoy16 wanted to “kick Fark in the junk.” His words, not mine.

Too much fiber in our diets.

Dogbite has war withdrawals if he doesn’t kill people regularly.

Lulz

Take your pick.

It’s on though :)

Wow! those are some very creative and yet hopelessly dreadful and unforgivable CB's. haha

May honor prevail on both sides!

TPF is offering peace to fark.take the peace and war is over.any nations not taking peace will be hit at next update.thats the terms.i would take it.

Edited by dogbite

Fark has fought hard and honorably, we salute them as brave and good soldiers. Now we are offering an honorable olive branch to all of Fark. o/ Fark ( btw can I keep the beer? )

Edited by Gabryal

TPF is offering peace to fark.take the peace and war is over.any nations not taking peace will be hit at next update.thats the terms.i would take it.

You are welcome to all the Natural Light you can drink.

Does TPF like to fight?

You be the judge:

Most Attacking Casualties

1) 51,971 Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Slinte mhr agad - White Team

2) 43,543 Soldiers Lost - The Wizard of Oz of The Oz - White Team

3) 33,334 Soldiers Lost - Dolemite of kegkiller - White Team

4) 33,117 Soldiers Lost - bibliotech of bibliotech - White Team

5) 32,858 Soldiers Lost - contractkiller of contractkiller - Black Team

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 59,047 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Slinte mhr agad - White Team

2) 50,020 Total Soldiers Lost - The Wizard of Oz of The Oz - White Team

3) 48,074 Total Soldiers Lost - contractkiller of contractkiller - Black Team

4) 44,727 Total Soldiers Lost - Dolemite of kegkiller - White Team

5) 40,407 Total Soldiers Lost - bibliotech of bibliotech - White Team

Does TPF like to fight?

You be the judge:

Most Attacking Casualties

1) 51,971 Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Slinte mhr agad - White Team

2) 43,543 Soldiers Lost - The Wizard of Oz of The Oz - White Team

3) 33,334 Soldiers Lost - Dolemite of kegkiller - White Team

4) 33,117 Soldiers Lost - bibliotech of bibliotech - White Team

5) 32,858 Soldiers Lost - contractkiller of contractkiller - Black Team

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 59,047 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Slinte mhr agad - White Team

2) 50,020 Total Soldiers Lost - The Wizard of Oz of The Oz - White Team

3) 48,074 Total Soldiers Lost - contractkiller of contractkiller - Black Team

4) 44,727 Total Soldiers Lost - Dolemite of kegkiller - White Team

5) 40,407 Total Soldiers Lost - bibliotech of bibliotech - White Team

I have to be up there Clash 24,955 Attacking Casualties and 32,192 Casualties overall ;)

The sweet smell of gunpowder still in the air. No Fark GOV was seen anywhere

A response for the troops was desperately needed or the rest of Fark's nations would be certainly weeded.

The clock ticks away to the midnight hour, if a response is not heard, they will feel our power.

As we sit ready with out any fear, We eagerly await to take all the beer.

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

WE have offered the peeps at FARK a white peace as this was just a fun and quick war.

We have not heard any responce back from the leadership of FARK so we will give the nations of FARK

a chance to peace out. ANY nation in FARK THAT WANTS PEACE, just send it and TPF will peace you out.

BG.

WE have offered the peeps at FARK a white peace as this was just a fun and quick war.

We have not heard any responce back from the leadership of FARK so we will give the nations of FARK

a chance to peace out. ANY nation in FARK THAT WANTS PEACE, just send it and TPF will peace you out.

BG.

BG, please be more precise when saying Fark Gov. FarkTE Gov is not the same as Fark Gov. (just saying)

A vote of our membership was taken, and we agree to white peace and I have spammed all FarkTE nations currently at war with TPF to peace out. I propose a 48 hour cease fire, knowing that there will be some on both sides that miss the message, and trust that TPF will use class and restraint before doing something that will only make for worse feelings than already exist.

Boz (temporary acting minister of OMGWTF!) (in other words I am not FarkTE Gov in any way)

Edited by BozDaBoz

BG, please be more precise when saying Fark Gov. FarkTE Gov is not the same as Fark Gov. (just saying)

A vote of our membership was taken, and we agree to white peace and I have spammed all FarkTE nations currently at war with TPF to peace out. I propose a 48 hour cease fire, knowing that there will be some on both sides that miss the message, and trust that TPF will use class and restraint before doing something that will only make for worse feelings than already exist.

Boz (temporary acting minister of OMGWTF!) (in other words I am not FarkTE Gov in any way)

Yeah i just took it as these were TE boards that everyone would know FARK-TE GOV, as TPF-TE GOV is not the same as TPF-SE GOV...Yeah we're much cooler!! :P

Glad to see you guys take the peace ;)

BG.