Under attack by General Milienius

CyborgLeader

Yep tech raiding is on the rise now since nobody is able or willing to stop it.

My advice, join an alliance since being a red sphere unaligned is no longer a viable option.

I agree with this guy. Being on the red sphere right now is like highering Sylvester Stallone as your body guard. It might have worked... in the past, but now it's out of shape and has a fat buttocks, without many people that hang around it anymore. Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Yep tech raiding is on the rise now since nobody is able or willing to stop it.

My advice, join an alliance since being a red sphere unaligned is no longer a viable option.

No, pretty sure there's always been extremely high levels of tech raiding... this is nothing new and it's not happening because of evil Karma :rolleyes:

Cyborgleader. This guy shouldn't be too much of problem, doesn't have enough power to do that much. I would ask for some cash from your allies in Blackwater and this war would be over pretty quick.

No, pretty sure there's always been extremely high levels of tech raiding... this is nothing new and it's not happening because of evil Karma :rolleyes:

Tech raiding in general may not be because of evil Karma, but tech raiding unaligned red team nations is happening because of evil karma

My apologies on behalf of our new Cadet.

This matter is being handled and requires no outside assistance. We thank those who have contributed to this thread with their replies.

Aww. Just as I was about to place a bet for 1 dong that he only changed his AA, and never really applied.

Craven, ruining my dramaz since .... today.

Aww. Just as I was about to place a bet for 1 dong that he only changed his AA, and never really applied.

Craven, ruining my dramaz since .... today.

You seem somewhat familiar.. was there a name change in your past?

For me, all raiding is stealing, and therefore, wrong. But I've seen far more "tough guy" raiders hitting Red since Pacifica went down than any before. They aren't brave, or strong, or particularly valuable in any way. They posture from the safety of an alliance as they beat down the innocent for their own enjoyment. I find the quality of those raiding decreases exponentially when you switch from raiders of any other color to those raiding Red.

Perhaps. I think you don't like me, though. I probably did something naughty to uh... What was it, some ninja alliance? :D

Not like you?

You don't know me very well.

That mess is in the past and I took full responsibility for it so holding grudges against you would be below me.

Nevertheless, we're off topic and the original topic is settled. I hope all is well with you and will have to find you on IRC someday and greet you appropriately.

I think the idea in principle of having one protected color is a sound one, since it was relatively easy to deal with nations who get raided and did not like it (point them in the direction of red sphere), And the raiders were free to raid any other color they chose. Everyone benefited, the unaligned obtained protection and some resource trades an the protecting alliance gained a larger pool of nations to choose from to make ideal trade circles for its members, it was a rare win-win situation. And I see no reason why this rather successful idea could not be emulated and adapted by other large alliances to attract more resource trades to their colors. I do not care who is the next protector(s), what I would like to see is the option for unaligned nations to move to a protected color return again.

Edited by Prime minister Johns