Announcement from the Heptagon

Fallen Fool

Sorry, cant help but detest these little independent coteries in all forms. Even when I actually like the people in one of them. May you both pummel each other equally.
You don't have to be scared, Heinous. AJ isn't hiding in this bloc.

You're welcome for the assistance in helping destroy Dynomite Pact.

I see how well that went. You're forced to hide in peace mode and lie publicly in topics about why you're at war. And the Dynomite Pact continues to really not give a !@#$. :) I know atleast half of them have you on ignore, and that's only because I've only asked half of them. :awesome:

Glad to know you value their existence so much that you put all of this effort into destroying them. (and failing at it, like most things you do)

Edited by ShakeZula

I see how well that went. You're forced to hide in peace mode and lie publicly in topics about why you're at war. And the Dynomite Pact continues to really not give a !@#$. :) I know atleast half of them have you on ignore, and that's only because I've only asked half of them. :awesome:

Glad to know you value their existence so much that you put all of this effort into destroying them. (and failing at it, like most things you do)

So the new guy who came in simply because he is a friend of one of the Dynomite guys can now get other members of the Pact to do things? My my, don't you move fast.