Offical dispatch from the royal kitchens of Leverage

meat sauce tastes meaty. want more. will come back for it. Can't wait to try the special recipe version with added uranium.

Also, Levarage? go die in a fire.

Wow.. Genesis really allows their children to run national affairs?

Caffine just needs spellcheck, maybe Genesis should buy grammar check, or remove their mittens before typing.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's a good sign, you're already starting to concede victory to me in one way.. give in to the rest and we'll let you go away as harmed as you are now.

Surrender the snake. Save yourselves.

I really want to know your drug supplier. Because he is giving you some great stuff.

I really want to know your drug supplier. Because he is giving you some great stuff.

Hey, if you want to throw money down the commode when you should be throwing Caffine down it... it's your perogative.

Already cost you millions and a member of Ronin.

Hey, if you want to throw money down the commode when you should be throwing Caffine down it... it's your perogative.

She left because of a promise to a friend. Not because of you guys. Nice try though.

i believe most of them make millions a day

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Caffine and his fail spelling, but I would like to point out the flaw in you accusing Ronin of throwing good money after bad, being that you are spending money nuking him to the ground, are you too, not doing just that? Leave him be, and build yourself so when the next war rolls around you can hit him without being jumped on (well... with a slight chance more that you wont)? Seems a bit more logical tbh.

(Since the wrong thread was shut down by Eden.. I'll respond here.)

Our money was spent in bringing down the hammer of nuclear justice. Theirs defending someone not worth defending.

Every dime we spend was wonderful. Theirs was a waste.

Well in that case, good luck ( I don't think my luck matters, you will be obliterated, even if that's a bad thing for caffine haters everywhere), and ill probably be seeing your re roll on here sometime soon :P

You have guts, and I applaud your efforts (I as in me, not my alliance ;) )

Harumph.

Leverage can't win. AirMe's so classy he defies the laws of physics with the sheer density of his...amicability (Ill be damned, thats an actual word)...You folk will never succeed.

It is a sad fate, but I don't believe Ronin has ever forgiven folks such as you. You are all just rogues. Just. And in all of AirMe's career, he has never hesitated to beat them down without mercy (mostly since thats the only fight he stands a chance in hell of winning).

Harumph.

Leverage can't win. AirMe's so classy he defies the laws of physics with the sheer density of his...amicability (Ill be damned, thats an actual word)...You folk will never succeed.

It is a sad fate, but I don't believe Ronin has ever forgiven folks such as you. You are all just rogues. Just. And in all of AirMe's career, he has never hesitated to beat them down without mercy (mostly since thats the only fight he stands a chance in hell of winning).

Hey now...I was on the winning side of GW1, TAGA Civil War, Shark War 1 and 2 and Karma. AND I ONCE FOUGHT A NUCLEAR ROGUE!

I understand disliking someone but to go as far as attack him? It is like Caffeine has become the new favorite to hate person and it is getting old fast. Saying the same thing over and over and given no real reasons why other than past grievances now that you either don't care enough to care about the consequences or have enough manpower is pretty sad.

If anything, you're probably stoking his ego because you actually care enough to drag this drama out this long and over so many threads over past mistakes. It is amusing yet a poor showing. Poking a dustball that has long disintegrated does nothing but blow dirt into your eyes.

Harumph.

But you fail to see.. we've already succeeded.

That's the funny thing. Every second of this war, every soldier killed, every nuke launched, every jet crashing to Bob in a fireball... that's all been wonderful. Every loss of infra, every loss of tech, not just my own, but the countless damages done to everyone involved. It's glory, it's righteous.

From Hell's heart we have spit at thee (caffine)... and have enjoyed every second.

To attack and throw him into anarchy... then to throw down glorious nuclear justice again, and again, and again... we're still not done.

If you haven't been able to see the sun rise knowing that you did what was right, what was just, what you spent an eternity trying to achieve has been done with glory... then you have yet to live.

Forgiveness? I ask for none. Mercy? Why would I need it?

I've realized my dreams. I've lived my glory. Now it's time to rebuild with the satisfaction of a job well done.

Isn't it funny when a group of people cease to remember that they are of the nothing, and that they have no "leverage", and that in the end their actions, their words, and their intents are without any effect what-so-ever?

You set out to get Caffine, and to date the only thing you've done is to make fools out of yourself and for that, I applaud you.

But you fail to see.. we've already succeeded.

That's the funny thing. Every second of this war, every soldier killed, every nuke launched, every jet crashing to Bob in a fireball... that's all been wonderful. Every loss of infra, every loss of tech, not just my own, but the countless damages done to everyone involved. It's glory, it's righteous.

From Hell's heart we have spit at thee (caffine)... and have enjoyed every second.

To attack and throw him into anarchy... then to throw down glorious nuclear justice again, and again, and again... we're still not done.

If you haven't been able to see the sun rise knowing that you did what was right, what was just, what you spent an eternity trying to achieve has been done with glory... then you have yet to live.

Forgiveness? I ask for none. Mercy? Why would I need it?

I've realized my dreams. I've lived my glory. Now it's time to rebuild with the satisfaction of a job well done.

I'm sorry, but where exactly did you get the impression that you were going to be allowed to rebuild and cause further trouble? At this point your options are limited surrender and hiding in peace mode for the rest of eternity.

Edited by Ebony Wings

I can't quite wrap my head around this whole "everything is wonderful and victory in morality" propaganda.

I mean, hey, I brushed my teeth today and FELT THE GLORIOUS BRISTLES OF JUSTICE SHINING MY TEETH FOR GREAT GLORY! EACH PLAQUE AND BRISTLE LOST WAS MORAL VICTORY!

I'm sorry, but where exactly did you get the impression that you were going to be allowed to rebuild and cause further trouble? At this point your options are limited surrender and hiding in peace mode for the rest of eternity.

It's now called Caffine mode.

Oh, and like you have that long a memory. I'll wave a shiny object and you'll forget me.

Or possibly I'll find a 7 man alliance with bravado and a few skirts to hide under to take me in too :awesome:

Edited by Shayde