FnKa Q&A

Yankees Empire

I'm assuming you're referring to ender, and we feel good. It was nice getting to know ender the last week. It's unfortunate that right after I got to know him, he leaves :(

It may be a bittersweet moment but you have succeeded in completely driving your enemy from the field. Impressive.

Well, more of we came to a mutually agreeable solution with our enemy. But you know how these things work.

There is more then one way to win a war. Congratulations are still in order.

any questions that dont have to do

with the whole CT Enderland issue :P

Who are your closest allies?

Edited by HeinousOne

lol supa Silent will always be apart of me. I actually went on SC a few days ago and was shocked to see u guys still exist but u where AFK >.<

As for NEO it was a great alliance with a awful leader, sad to see it get rolled but thats the direction it was heading and eventually it lead to the rolling. 1postive thing that came out of NEO was FnKa glad to see all of us stuck together as one big happy family hence the fact why we are so united.

Where the hell is Mafia and why doesn't he come and talk to me more often?

Mafia hes been chillin on AIM il tell his lazy $@! to go on IRC more often so u guys can interact.

OK, I was a bit overzealous with the whole "I don't love you anymore" thing... :wub:

Also, I will admit this is a fail thread...

ty so what if it is but we try >.< lol