Late DOE

KillerKoel

boxvipersresized.png

Box Vipers

Greetings those of Planet Steve. This is a bit late, and will surely be ignored by the masses, but we'd like to announce our existence here. The Box Vipers Alliance started some 6 days ago. Here's our story with a tl;dr at the end for those of you who want the short version.

The Box Vipers came into being on a rather sunny day in the desert. Now to make a long story short; many snakes were slithering across the desert when they came upon some boxes. Tired of the heat they made homes inside them. But clearly the short version is a tad boring so on to the full explanation.

You see this group of friends was heading for Vegas, and since it was in the desert, they had to travel across it. On that journey they left behind some boxes. Why? We can never be sure. They were probably high. That or the heat had gotten to them because it gets pretty hot out in a desert, as those of you who've been there would know. Anyhow these boxes were happened upon by a small group of vipers who, without delay, made them their new home. When lain on their side, boxes make quite nice little caves.

And so the Box Vipers were born.

But the story doesn't quite end there: Arrnea, leader of this group called the SOS-Brigade, was walking through the very same desert spoke of above. He was about to head back home, as he was wondering what the @#$% he was doing walking through a desert anyways, when he spotted a box. Then more of them. Curiosity lead him to stroll up to one of the boxes to see what was inside. Reaching down and lifting the flaps he found none other then a group of vipers!

A normal person would have left the box there. They probably would have gotten away quickly. But looking down at these snakes, Arrnea decided he liked them. In fact, he liked them a lot. He decided to take one of the vipers home with him. He closed up the box and brought it back to show his friends.

Though at first skeptical of these vipers, the SOS-Brigade agreed that they had stunning scales and that the SOS-Brigade would protect these fine reptiles. Arrnea returned the original viper he had found back to the desert but said they would keep in touch. The vipers were grateful for these protectors and promised not to bite them as to poison and kill them in their sleep. It was clearly the start of a beautiful friendship.

Now if that's not interesting enough, remember the group who had originally left those boxes in the desert in the first place? After their fun Vegas get-away, those crazy kids went to retrieve their boxes, but the Vipers already well established their weren't going to give them up without a fight. So they bit the kids, they died, and the Vipers continue to live in their fort of boxes to this very day.

TL;DR- Moral of the story is "Don't mess with the Vipers - we're badass; oh and we live in boxes."

So we're now here to stay, and would like to say hello to everyone, and at this time present our Charter.

The High Order of the Box Vipers Charter

Preamble: Many snakes were slithering across the desert when they came upon some boxes. Tired of the heat they made homes inside them.

Article I: Admission

Anyone may join as long as they:

- Have no Current Wars

- Are approved by the government

Article II: Government

The ruling body of the alliance shall be headed by 3 people, making up the Triumvirate, who shall decide all matters of the alliance.

Each shall be charged with a department; either Military, Internal, or Foreign Affairs. Each shall have complete control over their respective departments. As well, any of the 3 may bring up any issue to a vote, which shall pass with a simple majority.

Article III: War

Offensive Wars must declared by a unanimous vote of the Triumvirate.

Tech Raids must follow the protocol set out by the Triumvirate.

Defensive Wars, full scaled, shall be met with the full force of the alliance; and in single battles members have the full right to use any weapon in their arsenal to defend them self, along with help from the Box Vipers military.

Signed:

- Koel

- Imbored24470

- KingWIlliam

Simple no? Well we thought we'd keep it that way. We're not all that peaceful, but we're not too eager for war. I'd like to think we're the right balance, and hope to make up for lost time this round, and get a huge headstart for next round.

If you need to contact us here's our information:

- Forums: http://boxvipers.jefffan24.com/

- IRC: #Box Vipers on ColdFront

- PM: Nation Rulers imbored24470, Liberian (Koel), or KingWilliam

Have a nice day :)

It's about time you guys posted this. I was beginning to think you'd forgotten our little desert soujourn.

No worries, it just takes a bit for snakes to cross the desert. We're thinking about investing in some jeeps; I want a chopper, but that's just me.

Some time later...

After returning to the Literature Club Room to ponder the future of the SOS Brigade along with the other members of the Brigade, Arrnea could not stop thinking about how the Box Vipers were doing out there in the world, even though they were under SOS Brigade protection.

So, after pacing around the room restlessly for half an hour or so, he went back to the desert where he'd encountered the Vipers for the first time and was shocked to find that not only were they still alive, they had grown phenomenally.

After sitting down for a drink of the cool, clear waters of the oasis that the Box Vipers were clustered around with one of the leading Vipers, whose manner was one of permanent boredom, the two discussed at great length the future of relations between their alliances. They agreed that what the Box Vipers needed now more than a protector was an ally and that the SOS Brigade, of similar size, would be well-suited to this role. So the two came to make the following treaty:

loliinaboxsosvipers.png

The "Loli in a Box" Pact

Article 1

The relationship that began with a mad traveller finding a box in the desert has borne the fruit of friendship, and now we're connected forever.

Mess with one of us, you might as well be dancing a jig for the other one of us.

Think of us like a snake with two heads.

Signed for the SOS Brigade,

Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director

Signed for the Box Vipers,

Koel, Triumvir

Imbored24470, Triumvir

KingWilliam, Triumvir

Edited by Arrnea

Excellent! I fully support our new overlords allies and their new treaty.

o/ SOS Brigade

o/ Box Vipers

o/ The clever foreign affairs departments of each alliance

Edited by KingWilliam

Great to see y'all exisiting!

o/ Box Vipers

o/ SOS

I'm not permanently bored!

I just... uhh... don't find many interesting things to do.

*goes back inside box*

I shall hope that a certain unusually unhappy matter about certain usually happy things from a certainly happy discussion were resolved to a happy certainty?

:lol1: