Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

I do not think I even need to accuse Omas of anything, he stated in his own words that Ender was buying back troops for him to destroy. Did you conveniently overlook that short post? Want me to requote it for you? I would hate for you to fall behind.

Jesssh, a few pages ago people were complaining I didn't buy soldiers because it means that I take less damage, now I buy one and people !@#$%* at me for it.

WHAT DO YOU WANT PEOPLE

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I should try to keep up? Uh, almost every post besides my own is directed at me. I think I am doing just fine thank you sir.

I do not think I even need to accuse Omas of anything, he stated in his own words that Ender was buying back troops for him to destroy. Did you conveniently overlook that short post? Want me to requote it for you? I would hate for you to fall behind.

And what is wrong with Omas raiding an unaligned nation to steal his tech and land?

If you're going to come up with this conspiracy you really should try to make a point sometime...

Glad you could see it!

Perhaps look at my land in the event that you are confused.

Then again, unlike most fail rogues I sold my land so that they can't steal more now that CT will have a WRC and be able to gain more of it, so I can see why you would be confused.

Ender I am not questioning that you are truly fighting CT.

Since no one else is willing to answer the question I have asked them all, perhaps you will.

What was the point of you sending Omas troops and why would he accept? Since you are a much more astute student of war, you should surely be able to educate one so ignorant such as myself right?

I do not think I even need to accuse Omas of anything, he stated in his own words that Ender was buying back troops for him to destroy.

Yes Ender is buying back troops, so that I, his friend would be able to raid some tech/land off him. If he was not doing then he wouldn't be sustaining any damage through GA's as he would just be 'turtling', like he is now, all the time. So really he's receiving more damage by me attacking him than he would if it was some other random raider.

CT, you really need to purchase a WRC, you could be doing so much more damage to Enderland.

I don't particularly like either party here, I'm just enjoying the show. :popcorn:

I believe that makes you the first truely neutral party in here... Congratulations! ^_^

So really, you are just an angry dude at people you dont like when they do things you dont like. So if someone goes nuke rogue on you someday you wont mind if I attack them and they buy back troops for me to use passive attacks on so that I do minimal damage yet continue to follow the guidelines of war? Really?

You do realize that passive attacks still do as much damage as aggressive, they just kill fewer troops. The Land, Tech and Infra stolen/destroyed is not affected - nice that you're helping show us your understanding of warfare though.

So really, you are just an angry dude at people you dont like when they do things you dont like. So if someone goes nuke rogue on you someday you wont mind if I attack them and they buy back troops for me to use passive attacks on so that I do minimal damage yet continue to follow the guidelines of war? Really?

Yeah, pretty much. Someone already went nuke rogue on me and did what that guy is doing to enderland.

Do whatever you want, don't bother me one bit.

Yes Ender is buying back troops, so that I, his friend would be able to raid some tech/land off him. If he was not doing then he wouldn't be sustaining any damage through GA's as he would just be 'turtling', like he is now, all the time. So really he's receiving more damage by me attacking him than he would if it was some other random raider.

So why did you accept him sending you troops?

You do realize that passive attacks still do as much damage as aggressive, they just kill fewer troops. The Land, Tech and Infra stolen/destroyed is not affected - nice that you're helping show us your understanding of warfare though.

Its funny that it actually adds to my point. That someone so horribly ignorant at the art of war ;) could see that the agreement of that trade between Ender and Omas makes no sense. I know this is true because all of you astute students of warfare are unwilling to answer that question.

Do you care to take a crack at it?

Its funny that it actually adds to my point. That someone so horribly ignorant at the art of war ;) could see that the agreement of that trade between Ender and Omas makes no sense. I know this is true because all of you astute students of warfare are unwilling to answer that question.

Do you care to take a crack at it?

Actually it didn't add anything to your point and your inability to stick to a point and your constant changing of subject when proven ignorant is quite comical. Please, do keep it up - I'm enjoying the show you're giving us

Actually your slot would almost assuredly been filled by an FnKA member who would have actually fought with all available avenues to destroy Ender as quickly as possible.

As it stands, you and he benifit in this scenairo and it's at FnKA's expense as at least one of their members gets nuked/attacked daily.

I GAed him twice yesterday actually. If you have a problem with turtling take it up with those who continuously nuke away all my soldiers.

I'm not responsible for that.

I've not got a problem with turtling. In fact my post actually specifically pointed out I wasn't talking about turtling so please don't talk about it to me. I guess you missed that bit? My problem is the exploitation of a system you and your friend are partaking in. Sending soldiers to a nation that is at war with you? Quite clearly not how the system is supposed to work.

Having friends declare war on you, and then actively work with you to minimise the damage you're taking from elsewhere is what I don't like about the situation. I mean, could it not be described as cowardly to take whatever actions and then refuse to face the consequences for your actions? It's certainly not brave.

Actually your slot would almost assuredly been filled by an FnKA member who would have actually fought with all available avenues to destroy Ender as quickly as possible.

As it stands, you and he benifit in this scenairo and it's at FnKA's expense as at least one of their members gets nuked/attacked daily.

As a matter of fact, 2 members of FnKa are getting nuked/attacked daily.

Anyone choosing to declare war other than those currently attacking me will also get nuked daily. Currently, other than CT, I have nuked fury only once, and hardly attacked him at all.

Other than the daily Pearl Harbor in the NEW guy's shipyard he has also been unscathed, save a few CMs, and a couple "burn soldier" GAs.

To be honest I don't care what FnKA would have done. I've taken the opportunity to raid someone, under the rules by which Grämlins abide. And that doesn't come along often, so I wasn't going to not do it because of something an alliance I have no affiliation with whatsoever, may/may not have done.

As a matter of fact, 2 members of FnKa are getting nuked/attacked daily.

I can make this a reality if you like. I think FuRy appreciates that I have nuked him only once though.

I guess I did air attack him immediately after he lost about 50 planes attacking me though this last update. Gotta rebuy faster mate!

What is the purpose of a tech raiding nation to accept soldiers from the nation they are tech raiding?

Presumably, he's buying troops for his friend to take his land/tech/cash off of him, and turtling so that CT only destroys things. And sending troops is part of it.

The actual damage CT does doesn't (well, shouldn't) really change, but it does have the effect of depriving him of NS from stealing things.

It's sketchy at best as said before, and will probably open some fairly unpleasant worm cans. I suppose it would depend on how much of a problem FnKa has with it.

Actually it didn't add anything to your point and your inability to stick to a point and your constant changing of subject when proven ignorant is quite comical. Please, do keep it up - I'm enjoying the show you're giving us

I am glad you are enjoying, I am also glad you are part of those whom tried to sidetrack me and then take shots at me for not sticking to a point. Well played sir, no one can say I do not appreciate quality tactics, even when used upon myself.

If you check the aid package I got 50tech, 825 soldiers and $69. The soldiers I don't really care about but I'm not going to decline 50tech and $69 :D

So you are saying he used you to get to 0 soldiers?

I have offered to aid both CT and FuRy 50 tech/1 soldier, and both declined.

Their loss(es).

Offering them that in order to piss me off you mean? You care to deny such? You completely misunderstand if you think I am worked up at all about this. I would think any casual observer could see it is those that are insulting me are the one's worked up.

Presumably, he's buying troops for his friend to take his land/tech/cash off of him, and turtling so that CT only destroys things. And sending troops is part of it.

The actual damage CT does doesn't (well, shouldn't) really change, but it does have the effect of depriving him of NS from stealing things.

It's sketchy at best as said before, and will probably open some fairly unpleasant worm cans. I suppose it would depend on how much of a problem FnKa has with it.

He is a part of Gramlins and their allowing of this to continue really is something FnKa should be taking up. Who knows, maybe they already are?

Edited by HeinousOne

Offering them that in order to piss me off you mean? You care to deny such? You completely misunderstand if you think I am worked up at all about this. I would think any casual observer could see it is those that are insulting me are the one's worked up.

As a matter of fact, we have IRC logs to prove just that. :P

He is a part of Gramlins and their allowing of this to continue really is something FnKa should be taking up. Who knows, maybe they already are?

The way CT acted while he was in gremlins, probably means they're not going to care. They probably think he deserves this more than I do, so I mean... you're kinda beating a dead horse here.

They should not allow their member to raid a valid target when it's allowed by their charter?

As a matter of fact, we have IRC logs to prove just that. :P

Are you guys at FnKa upset at all by this and that the Gramlins member is allowed to continue his war after his own statements of working with Ender? This is a nuke rogue nation that is damaging a member of your alliance that you say has changed.

Do you feel this is a bully tactic being used against you guys?