Red Guard DOW

sir pwnage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well TRG at least you're not fighting an alliance 2/3 your size anymore. you've only got 2 more members now smile.gif

I do believe that means you owe us :)

Leave it Bower, obviously what we have here is as Cliff Richard would say, a ''walking talking, living troll'' :D

You just have to check his past replies to aztec related alliances, it'd appear he stalks us spouting crap like this.

Same here Charles, a couple of days into war and I'm getting peace offers. :huh:

Is it sad that this is the most I've enjoyed TE for the last couple of rounds?

Why do people in your alliance think of themselves super important people?

I had no idea that aztec was related to NV.

I didn't like the fact that you think you are good because you are in six wars.

In this game you either know how to play or you don't and it's all about the numbers.

ergo the red guard has more numbers thus kicked your $@! thus they are way better then you and your alliance.

In this game you either know how to play or you don't and it's all about the numbers.

ergo the red guard has more numbers thus kicked your $@! thus they are way better then you and your alliance.

AZTEC - as in the bloc in SE.

Shows how blind you are. Next time, lrn2facts

False. There are things called guides. They work like a charm against odds when you have good ones. Although they're all basically the same now :(

If you didn't know NV is related to AZTEC than you clearly don't know a whole lot about FA, or follow any politics. Especially since AZTEC has been around longer than you have, and NV has always been in it. Which leads me to tell you that talking about something you know nothing about is generally regarded as a poor choice. Only generally though.

Secondly, Mayzie didn't say anything about him being in 6 wars making him good. ilselu1 said they'd better watch out, cause hell hath no furry like a drunk Mazyie (and he's ALWAYS drunk). ilselu1 isn't even in Aztec in either SE or TE, as far as I can tell (he doesn't have his TE nation displayed and if he has one it doesn't match his SE name). So your wrong again.

Also, you talk a big game telling other people that you know nothing about that they suck when you're standard of doing great is declaring 3 offensive wars and getting anarchied because of it. I understand the idea of a challenge but being suicidal doesn't make you a good ruler either.

Finally, what numbers are you looking at? AZTEC has gone up in NS everyday since this war started, TRG has dropped. TRG has had members bail on them due to the war, AZTEC has not. TRG has ZERO POWs AZTEC has ONE. Gee, you know what? you're right TRG is winning and kicking our butts. I beg AZTEC to bow down to the mighty TRG! Hell, I'm not even fighting. We have less men on the battlefield already. Don't even need to fight. Don't worry though. I'll be in a war soon enough Space Monkey. Don't you worry ;)

Aw, leave that Spacemonkey and all his "ergo's and thus' " alone.

It's kind of sad to see that smack-talk has de-evolved to the point that saying "You're not good at this game" counts, and merits a page of replies.

Besides, they're trying supr-hard; they planned for days, probably taking breaks only to get back to their clay ashtrays and maccaroni-glued-tp-paper art (deadlines, you know,) and are doing really good considering. They may have even coordinated an attack in there somewhere, and clearly made sure that more than 4 members of there alliance knew what was happenning. Big round of applause for that. They're just so cute with their can-do attitudes and never-surrender spirits!

EDIT: Some of them are surrendering. Guess it was nap time.

Edited by Penedono

Also, you talk a big game telling other people that you know nothing about that they suck when you're standard of doing great is declaring 3 offensive wars and getting anarchied because of it. I understand the idea of a challenge but being suicidal doesn't make you a good ruler either.

I was being suicidal because had crappy resources and wanted to reroll. So I just attacked a bunch of people so I can waste time till I get the seven day mark to delete.

Even though I like TRG, I have to root for the underdog over here!

I think they lost their position as underdog when their membership stats jumped up.

I don't know if ours jumped up... or if yours jumped down

We gained 5 members on or since your DoW. All of them are in an AZTEC alliance in SE. They heard the call for war and either made some nations or switched over to our AA. Either way, even with our continued growth, our new members, and your continued downturn and loss of members, you're still stronger than us by the numbers.

We're still the underdog here

Then as it so appears, the red guard are losing while having superior numbers ergo, there members are lacking knowledge of war making.

Sorry AZTEC.

red guard, you disappointed me and I believed in you :mad: get some better guides to teach your members..

Then as it so appears, the red guard are losing while having superior numbers ergo, there members are lacking knowledge of war making.

Sorry AZTEC.

red guard, you disappointed me and I believed in you :mad: get some better guides to teach your members..

apology accepted (at least for my part). This is TE after all

Sup AZTEC, I've got another member for you all whom should mobilize and terrorize the opposition soon.

:wub: Owned You :wub:

Just a small announcement concerning this conflict.

This guy here:

Stackz p

Used to be TRG, and as such was declared on by a member of AZTEC.

That's all good and well.

However, he recently changed his AA to TPF - and he is a ghost, NOT a member. He then declared on an AZTEC nation while wearing our AA. We've sent messages to him about this. If he doesn't change, we'll kill him ourselves. Or TRG and AZTEC can both kill him, which seems even more appropriate I guess.

Sorry for the intrusion, AZTEC.

Here's his war screens as of right now, which show those two wars: Link

Why do you think I had us go to war?

@Clashpoint: We're kinda busy right now, and you guys seem bored, so it's all you. Unless AZTEC wants a piece of him.

@AZTEC: Great fight so far, but as the leader of TRG I must deplore the fact that I only have one defensive war slot filled. For shame! Here's my nation link, please rectify the situation: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000724

Edited by sir pwnage

Thanks, I didn't check their inactivity, one had max soldiers and was at DEFCON 1, so I thought he was back-collecting. I'm looking forward to some action.

Why do you think I had us go to war?

@Clashpoint: We're kinda busy right now, and you guys seem bored, so it's all you. Unless AZTEC wants a piece of him.

@AZTEC: Great fight so far, but as the leader of TRG I must deplore the fact that I only have one defensive war slot filled. For shame! Here's my nation link, please rectify the situation: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000724

great that's why AZTEC is here also ................. war is fun ........... pixels suck blow em up.

ask and ye shall receive :war:

@TRG nice fight everyone has been fun fighting so far............

:v: