A simple set of announcements

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very little in the way of surprises here, but definitely something that probably needed to be done.

Best of luck to you guys - definitely think you got the short end of the stick, and hope you can turn it around and get things running better than ever.

Thank you for the well-wishes. The last few weeks have been tumultous in Old Guard, but as has been pointed out, some house cleaning was long overdue. This actually is a move back towards the direction of independence that Old Guard had when it began, but we've picked up some very good friends along the way.

Thanks for all the warm words specifically to me guys! I had no idea that I had influenced as many people as I had along the way...

To those we are leaving, I also wish you the best and I hope that the next time we meet we're not on the other side of battle lines as I know it would be hard for both of us.

and now for my issue of tardiness.... I apologize that I was not more real time with this response, but I had been banned due to not having a ruler match in the game, now that my _ has been added to my forum name all is well with the world and I'm back.

Take care all,

B_Edwa of Dollars and Denarii

TIA of OG