MHA: request for explanation

emily

Who sad anything about PZing emily. All i see is a few members expressing their opinion of utter disgust and what punishment emily could face if it was upto them. TBH she should be thankful it isnt upto them.

Sorry tris but you gotta be better than that to stir trouble. But then what can we expect from OSA

Erm... your own trium?

and clearly my punishment is and always was "up to him"

As for siring up !@#$. He was telling BOTH sides to STFU. But you, as usual can only ever see hatred in the people who have chosen to leave MHA.

Edited by emily

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To prove Scutterbug illiterate

I was unaware there was a Denzin reference in her bio, much less that it was used in this !@#$@#$ context.

I reiterate my proposal for PZI for emily.

You are continuing to lie about these facts despite them being denied and dismissed several times already. We do still have the ability to PZI, and you are quickly heading there.
Edited by tristram

To prove scutterbug wrong again. Last night i asked King Merton who is the Triums

23:54 <King_Merton[MHA]> The Triumvirate is WCR, Crushtania, Sorum

All i see quoted is still an opinion, WCR is a member of the MHA so thanks for proving me right!

You have 7 infra. (Seven.) Just sell it, have your sentence done, and rebuild. This thread is not helping you any more, if it ever did (which I really doubt). Or to MHA, consider that under 10 infra is effectively ZI (the $3m aid she can get as soon as she's off will rebuild 800, so 7 is not worth fighting over) and drop it at this point. This is really 18 pages over something which could have been dealt with without ever seeing the big boards.

EDIT: Scutterbug, a 3 out of 3 Trium vote over rides any votes by members ;p

I think its clear you dont give a @#!@ about anyone.

In what like 2 days you have started pissing contests with BTA, OSA, Emily.

Seriously, keep claiming that its all everyone else, that this isnt an MHA thing.

One incident i can understand, but 3 in like 2 days? lol give me a break, saying its everyone else.

Man, its like the only thing left is to beat up a few disabled children and call them for double dribbles.

Last I checked, we (OSA + MHA) left each other alone for that exact reason -> we don't give a $%&@ about your opinion when it comes to us.
Edited by tristram

EDIT: Scutterbug, a 3 out of 3 Trium vote over rides any votes by members ;p

I think its clear you dont give a @#!@ about anyone.

In what like 2 days you have started pissing contests with BTA, OSA, Emily.

Seriously, keep claiming that its all everyone else, that this isnt an MHA thing.

One incident i can understand, but 3 in like 2 days? lol give me a break, saying its everyone else.

Emily started her pissing contest with us.

You started yours with us

BTA started theirs with TAB which involves us

I fail to see your point

I think this is Scutterbug's way of saying "EVERYONE ELSE IS TO BLAME COMPLETELY WAAA"

Emily started her pissing contest with us.

You started yours with us

BTA started theirs with TAB which involves us

I fail to see your point

I think this is Scutterbug's way of saying "EVERYONE ELSE IS TO BLAME COMPLETELY WAAA"

HAHA typical OSA attitude you guys go crawl under ur part of planet bob and stay there. We have no business with you, you have no business with us

You have 7 infra. (Seven.) Just sell it, have your sentence done, and rebuild. This thread is not helping you any more, if it ever did (which I really doubt). Or to MHA, consider that under 10 infra is effectively ZI (the $3m aid she can get as soon as she's off will rebuild 800, so 7 is not worth fighting over) and drop it at this point. This is really 18 pages over something which could have been dealt with without ever seeing the big boards.

You can only sell to 25. how do you think my infra managed to drop that much in the first place - MHA attacks? :lol1:

OOC: you don't get OP requested locks any more.

IC:

You can only sell to 25.

I see. Not something I have ever looked into :P. Well, that would do me for a ZI, actually reaching zero is a difficult business, but I know most alliances don't see it that way.

I agree 7ish infra is close enough to zero.

It will take her less than 1 collection to buy that back so it is probably more trouble than it is worth to remove it.

My suggestion to emily is to be quiet at this point as a ZI has been carried out (or close enough).

I would let the issue cool down for a few weeks and then take it to private channels if you still feel strongly about it.

Well everyine has had thier say. I think that all MHA should now refrain from posting, let Emily blow steam until she boils dry.

Trist, I do not know you, or understand why it is any of your business to get involved. but I must confess, you come across as a bit of a prat. Certaintly your nose must get quite sore from stickign it in to other peoples business.

But all being equal, what does anything anyone have left to say matter? Emily is gone of her own accord, the sentance has been carried out. Time to wash our collective hands of the situation and go have a beer.

Edited by majorddf

I was unaware there was a Denzin reference in her bio, much less that it was used in this !@#$@#$ context.

I reiterate my proposal for PZI for emily.

As wrong as it is were not going to PZI anyone.

And to OSA you lost the right to involve yourself in our affairs when you guys left. This thread has run it's coarse and there is no where else to go.

Edited by Shamshir

WCR seems to think its going that way, as i recall

You are continuing to lie about these facts despite them being denied and dismissed several times already. We do still have the ability to PZI, and you are quickly heading there.

Tbh, there are Faults on both sides. Either side of the Fence. its not all Emily's and it isnt all MHA's (dont try and tell me it is all the other person's)

So kiss a make up.

WCR seems to think its going that way, as i recall

Tbh, there are Faults on both sides. Either side of the Fence. its not all Emily's and it isnt all MHA's (dont try and tell me it is all the other person's)

So kiss a make up.

Where is the fault of MHA here

Query me about it? I would love to hear your opinion.