MHA: request for explanation

emily

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are I believe alot of active nations that are going through the same fate. I suggest we start raising voice to stop the PZIs.

MHA Moved from Permanent Zero Infra ina charter change (im sure i read that they did)

. tho as i and others found out a few pages back from WCR its still possible to be PZI'd.

They just haven't updated there charter on the wiki. so i have no idea lol. all says PZI still.

Edit: added quote in so u know what i was responding to.

Edited by Ada069

MHA Moved from Permanent Zero Infra ina charter change (im sure i read that they did)

. tho as i and others found out a few pages back from WCR its still possible to be PZI'd.

They just haven't updated there charter on the wiki. so i have no idea lol. all says PZI still.

Nobody is being Permanently-ZI'ed here, but just for the sake of satisfying your curiosity: the MHA theoretically can Perma ZI for extremely serious reasons, after a fair trial by the MHA Court. Practically, as we have the commitment to never completely exclude peace with anybody, even someone that was PZI'ed can discuss his/her release (generally, after some time).

Our PZI-list was lost in the flood of August '07, anyway, and nobody bothered creating a new one.

Now with your consent I'll go and have a tea.

She left in bad faith, then two weeks later...compromised another member who trusted her to babysit her nation a few months back by logging into their account (Using their password). She then denied specifically to government members and brought up the threads by saying someone had given her screenshots, not "being forthcoming" about any part of the situation. Which doesn't matter in the least. By the first two points alone, there's nothing GOOD that could've come from her doing what she did.

OOC: Hopefully they don't have a paypal.

I have no horse in this race, so in the end, I really dont care, but two times now I have seen the paypal reference, and to be totally honest, resorting to even suggesting that is about the most un-classy thing I have ever seen and I truly expect better from my aqua brothers.

Our PZI-list was lost in the flood of August '07, anyway, and nobody bothered creating a new one.

sQuinj and Yablecki were the only 2 officially on it. Someone told FAN that they were all on it as well, but I'm pretty sure that was someone just making threats.

Either way, it's been wiped anyway.