MHA: request for explanation

emily

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have no doubt in your mind that, noone in MHA whatsoever was having a Vendetta against Emily when the ZI was sentenced??

I think you missed the last 15 pages or so.

Are you saying we zi'd her because of a vendetta and not because of spying?

No one had a vendetta against Emily. In fact, all evidence points to the contrary. In all of the logs not once is Emily's name brought up by any MHA government and the actual thread where concern was raised was not in the matter of " god i hate that emily, " but in the matter of " we have a spy, let's find it. " Emily was an obvious first suspect, because she never provided screenshots, then 6 hours after talking to me after not revealing she had access to the forums, she indeed admitted to Scutterbug she had access. Based upon other information and the methods of how she procured access ( using a members password to basically forcehack their account, she obtained when she babysat their cn nation ), her admittance to and already agreeing in principle that by definition spying is a hostile action, we carried on with due process and had her access stripped immediately. The Triumvir's made the final decision on ZI, and in fact, I still see no reason why ZI was not sufficient in this case. Have the actions of Emily, taking this thread to more peaks of hilarity by posting logs with zero merit and contradicting herself several times, including her claim we somehow "knew" she had forcehacked said members account, which has been refuted by the supposive government member she told, and the mentioning of OOC: the lost hitchhiker /OOC for attention garnered her any ill will after the fact?

You're **** right.

No, actually, u missed the point. your thread above is talking about all the instances in this case, from when She logged onto account, to when Zi order came.

The point im making is that. were Events from her being in MHA. and her leaving MHA. Caused some of the Government Members to Dislike her already, before she made the choice to log onto the account, thereby affecting the impartial choice.

Ill use an Example.

[Example]

I'm the head of an Alliance. Caligula Ur a member.

During the time of you being in the alliance, you constantly annoy me with many disagreements, Many IC attacks, and other things that go to far.

Then, after around 9 months of this happening, You do something small, like, Insult another alliance leader. which in our charter was a no-no. and in any other case of a member i would defend and give them a stern talking to. i end up issuing a ZI Order, because i dislike you so much. [/example]

That is the what im asking in the question. and this is a question i would have probably asked, whether Emily took screenshots of the Thread, and gave them to OSA and posted them on OWF with a big fat 'Look what MHA does behind the scenes' text. idc if she is 110% guilty. it is not what the question is asking.

Ada, please read Myth's post again. The order came because of her spying. Her other misconduct (and specifically her history of lying and fabricating things), meant that her claims of receiving screenshots could not be trusted. It was only after investigation and a confession from Emily that the ZI order was given, after it became apparent her screenshots claim was yet another lie and fabrication, after we had the IP matches and after a Trium and two Ministers approached her with the information we had. If we had a vendetta against Emily and simply wanted to attack her, we would not have investigated, found proof, approached her with all our evidence, and allowed her to confess, nor would we continue to be able to uphold our side of the story - which has been based purely on facts and evidence.

Simply put, had Emily not spied on us and lied about it, she would not be on a ZI order. Surely that's plain common sense?

i did read Myths post :P and yours to.

So, Is it Denied then? ive yet to see a 'No, Noone had any ill feelings to Emily, she was Sentanced ZI' or a 'The Triumvirate was impartial to the sentance of ZI. and all three Triums did not count there feeling to Emily in the past in the Judgement of the ZI order'

or something along those lines.

No that's not what we're saying, you've changed your direction. We are saying that there is not a vendetta against her and that the spying was not just an excuse to hit her. As we have said, we investigated before deciding anything, we have proof of her crimes.

But I'm not going to pretend we were 100% impartial, nor does that change a single thing about this situation, it has no relevance. Our knowledge of Emily's previous lies and misconduct only meant that her inititial claims of receiving screenshots were not believed, but even so - no action was taken until we had the proof. She spied on us, we have the IP match to prove it, we have her confession. Out policy states that anyone caught spying on us is to be attacked, that policy was enacted. It was all done by the book, handled as any other proven spy would be.

And quite clearly I have I'll feelings towards her after this thread, her [ooc]attempts to further hurt us by comparing her situation to Denzin's death[/ooc], and her multitude of lies and slander. But as I have said, any further punishment is under the jurisdiction of the Court, it's not my decision. So my disgust for her actions is once again not a factor.

Yes, it seems that some people don't understand that Emily sent them to herself, using the account of a now-inactive member that she had once babysat for.

Also, some people have repeatedly failed to understand the word OR.

OR means that only one of the stated conditions needs to be true. Hostile intent is not necessary, because she was secretive by using another account to access info that she no longer has access to.

Erm.... Weren't you on IRC last night chasing the original source of these screenshots, as YOU believe you DO have another spy?

At least have the decency not to post stuff you yourself don't believe is true!

You're assuming she will loose the will to play from being ZI'd? The MHA does not PZI.

No he is assuming I will be so sickened buy your bullying and OOC character assassinations that I will no longer feel able to play.

OOC:

if you feel there have been OOC attacks then by all means do the appropriate thing about it. But believe it or not, the comments about you are only about your IC character and IC actions. You are the one bringing OOC attacks into this. I cannot fathom what you hope to achieve other than further make this worse for your IC self.

IC:

I'm not getting on the merry-go-round of stupid with you.

It was directed at Emily.

In regards to your last comment, Ada, that may be your interpretation but it certainly wasn't ours. All benefit of the doubt is gone. Based on her other OOC comments about other members, this public farce of a thread, and miriade of lies about MHA, I have no doubt about her intentions.

It was directed at Emily.

In regards to your last comment, Ada, that may be your interpretation but it certainly wasn't ours. All benefit of the doubt is gone. Based on her other OOC comments about other members, this public farce of a thread, and miriade of lies about MHA, I have no doubt about her intentions.

Now we're getting somewhere...

[OOC] You dislike that I make comments about peoples RL? I note you have not said attack, and I thank you for making that distinction.

Unlike you, I have a number of friends in this game with whom the conversation often, it not always turns to OOC matters. I know quite a bit about their personal lives and problems but am friends enough with them to engage in mutual teasing about it. You have seen half of these conversations and deemed this an OOC attack?

Sometimes peoples OOC character comes across in their in-game comments, I know my impulsiveness certainly does! Your recent bad mood certainly has! Perhaps, you find it offensive that I confided to you as trium, that I believed the real reason behind an in-game problem, was in fact due to someones RL problems affecting their game. Or indeed, MHA's in game "actions" impacting on someones RL feelings 9an no i was not actually referring to myself, but yes I am hurt by your hatred).

This was not an attack, it wasn't an insult, I do know what I'm talking about on this subject, and if you are basing your character assessment of me on these OOC observations then you you are very much mistaken in your assessment. [OOC]

On the OOC side, I honestly do think any specific things you have issues with are best dealt with in query.

Edited by emily

Erm.... Weren't you on IRC last night chasing the original source of these screenshots, as YOU believe you DO have another spy?

At least have the decency not to post stuff you yourself don't believe is true!

Werent you aware we are still yet to recieve these supposed screenshots from you. I will also state nothing was being looked at last night and we still cannot as you REFUSE to provide these screenshots you so claim to have been handed. Either provide them to back up your claim or continue to make yourself look silly in false claims.

"Loyal to MHA till I die. Attack the pixcels as much as you like, but the OOC stuff is going too far. MHA's already had one Denzin!"

I've never been so disgusted IC or OOC in my life.

I was unaware there was a Denzin reference in her bio, much less that it was used in this !@#$@#$ context.

I reiterate my proposal for PZI for emily.

Simply put, had Emily not spied on us and lied about it, she would not be on a ZI order. Surely that's plain common sense?

I didn't lie about it! I told you straight away, not another alliance, not posted the shots, told MHA! If you had been unsure as to what I was saying you need only have asked if i was accessing the forums. i would have told you the truth. As i did when I was asked by Scutter some (I think it was about an hour?) time later.

Werent you aware we are still yet to recieve these supposed screenshots from you. I will also state nothing was being looked at last night and we still cannot as you REFUSE to provide these screenshots you so claim to have been handed. Either provide them to back up your claim or continue to make yourself look silly in false claims.

Scutter. I appreciate you are not fully filled in on the situation, But I have been through this a number of times, the screenshots were were posted on the internet, in a location where the poster knew I would view them, then taken down.

I even went through he process of how this could have been done witrh crush, but I don't think he bothered to check.

Perhaps if you had not been so public in informing everyone one I had seen them, I would have had the chance to get back-up copies for you. But as you have already stated, you would only then claim that I took these myself so even if i could still get them, there would be little point.

Ada, just because someone pisses off two or three government members does not give someone a liscence to do whatever they want.

I don't see how her being in bad faith in government constitutes our entire governments judgment being clouded in the situation.

In fact I think it's sad that the word of someone who has continued to lie, slander, and ultimately admitted guilt is actually being taken seriously.

It's crossed the point of hilarity.

I point to several other posts that suggest if this were happening in any ones own personal alliance they'd do the exact same thing.

This isn't someone accepting screenshots, this is someone using the password of a nation they babysat months ago to forcibly takeover their account to view accent because he thought " we were talking behind his back . "

Right.

That's not Harmless...not even Mostly.

On the OOC side, I honestly do think any specific things you have issues with are best dealt with in query.

Oh, right. I forgot, you're in charge here.

Scutter. I appreciate you are not fully filled in on the situation, But I have been through this a number of times, the screenshots were were posted on the internet, in a location where the poster knew I would view them, then taken down.

I even went through he process of how this could have been done witrh crush, but I don't think he bothered to check.

Perhaps if you had not been so public in informing everyone one I had seen them, I would have had the chance to get back-up copies for you. But as you have already stated, you would only then claim that I took these myself so even if i could still get them, there would be little point.

Maybe because they didn't exist?

You never mentioned screenshots until the injustice squad in this thread tried vehemently to defend you through every out possible.

The fact that now you're stating that we made this public is hilarious.

Edited by caligula

Lol, sorry, but even for me that's a little to convenient, you might as well have said you saw them printed on a peace of paper, which then got blown away.

Lol, sorry, but even for me that's a little to convenient, you might as well have said you saw them printed on a peace of paper, which then got blown away.

No not convenient, it must have taken some considerable effort and IT ability. Which does narrow down the suspects somewhat.....